New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Di bale na daw tuyo ang ulam araw araw basta may bagong Montero Sport!

Base trim 4X2 M/T ba?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    OT:

My singaporean friend told me that their cars is good only for 10 years. After that, you got to replaced it.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I didn't really notice what trim the Monty is but I do know that it is an AT and turbo.

But for 27k per month he could probably take out a 3m+ bank loan and get a better house with a proper garage, then he wouldn't have to park on the sidewalk every single day.

Seriously, I think he probably hates me cause my "garbage car" gets more attention compared to his brand new acquisition. Because ever since I relocated my "garbage car" at my parents house he has never once parked in front of the driveway again. (Oh, I now use a motorcycle to go to my parents house and THEN drive my car hahaha)

Sigh! They just can't appreciate a "driver's car". Handling fun and drifting fun. (on the track of course).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    OT:

Nobody says that to my face and gets away with it .... Nobody! ... harharhar!
    Don't worry, we believe you.

A little refresher:

Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Greenhills parking lot .... I was calmly (and patiently) waiting for a corolla altis to go out of its slot so that I could park. After figuring out that its gonna take awhile, I fished out my mobile phone to SMS my wife (who was inside braving the holiday shopping rush) that I already found a parking space. Little did I realize that the owner of the altis was already beside my window, pagbukas ko ng bintana ito ang narinig ko.

"Pare, obvious ba na hindi pa ako aalis? !*#$%^&* (nag-mura!) ... kaya kung ako sayo umikot ka nalang dahil mamumuti lang mata mo sa kakahintay sa akin dito"!

Mali ata gising nung taong yun .. or pinagalitan ng asawa .. or naubos budget sa kaka-shopping. And natulala ako sa sinabi nya sa akin ... after awhile I realized na parang hindi tama ang ginawa nya sa akin. So lumabas ako ng parking building, at lumipat sa ibang building ... yes, binayaran ko ang exit.

Nung naka park na ako, I went straight back to the place where he was parked. Calmly waited for the roving motorized guard to pass ... and when all was clear, jumped on his engine hood ... 180 pounds of sweet "expensive" revenge!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    OT:

My singaporean friend told me that their cars is good only for 10 years. After that, you got to replaced it.
    Japan, 5years.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Salisipan View Post
    Japan, 5years.

yes, very costly to have cars in those countries....

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by norrissee View Post
    I didn't really notice what trim the Monty is but I do know that it is an AT and turbo.

But for 27k per month he could probably take out a 3m+ bank loan and get a better house with a proper garage, then he wouldn't have to park on the sidewalk every single day.

Seriously, I think he probably hates me cause my "garbage car" gets more attention compared to his brand new acquisition. Because ever since I relocated my "garbage car" at my parents house he has never once parked in front of the driveway again. (Oh, I now use a motorcycle to go to my parents house and THEN drive my car hahaha)

Sigh! They just can't appreciate a "driver's car". Handling fun and drifting fun. (on the track of course).
    Pre PM mo kapag itatapon mo na yang "garbage car" mo ha. Pupulutin ko.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Salisipan View Post
    Japan, 5years.
    Oo nga, it's costlier to renew an old car than to buy a new one.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gago yan Monty owner na yan. Malamang hindi pa bayad yan. Lipat siya dito samin, may mga neighbor kami na Innova at Adventure lang mga kotse pero may mga buildings.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj

Don't worry, we believe you.

A little refresher:
    Akala ko siya si urban legend before in the early '90s na binanga yun corolla sa mall dahil inagawan ng parking sabay sabing "it pays to be rich"

Do people discriminate against old cars?