New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by norrissee View Post
    Yup, they still do.

My neighbor just recently told me to park my "garbage car" (his exact words by the way) outside cause I woke him up to ask him to move his car cause he was blocking my driveway and I can't park in my garage. Oh, I have to mention that he doesn't have a garage by the way.

And yes, he's a new montero owner, 27k per month ata financing scheme. In my opinion, he should've just bought a bigger house with a garage rather than staying in a low cost subdivision with us "poor people" (also his exact words)

People like them makes us feel alive, don't they?

Walandyo,- grabe naman iyang neighbor mo bro.

Nakakaabala na, :twak:.... Masyado pang mapang-mata...

Kaya bumili iyan ng mamahaling sasakyan(utang pa naman ngayon),- hindi niya kayang bumili ng mas malaking bahay....

Masarap na mahila ang kanyang Montero...

Pag nagkaganuon,- lumabas ka, panuorin mo sila at pumalapak nang malakas habang hinihila ang Montero (at tumatangis ang mga vng*s).... :hysterical:

14.8K:fone:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Yup, they still do.

My neighbor just recently told me to park my "garbage car" (his exact words by the way) outside cause I woke him up to ask him to move his car cause he was blocking my driveway and I can't park in my garage. Oh, I have to mention that he doesn't have a garage by the way.

And yes, he's a new montero owner, 27k per month ata financing scheme. In my opinion, he should've just bought a bigger house with a garage rather than staying in a low cost subdivision with us "poor people" (also his exact words)

Huwag mo naman kasi iharang yung garbage car mo sa montero niya di pa yun bayad e.

If you need expert advice you may refer to this http://tsikot.com/forums/goon-squad-...nes-car-83639/

Good luck.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, they still do.

Ampch. Nagising ako dito ah.

Kasalanan mo pala eh. You're poor while he's driving around in style in his brand new Monty Sport. Hehe.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yup, they still do.

hahaha

syempre priority ang sasakyan

the thinking is -- you bring your car everywhere... that's what people see... people don't see where you live naman eh

hehe

hahahaha

yes they do

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post

the thinking is -- you bring your car everywhere... that's what people see... people don't see where you live naman

Agree bro.

And what's on your dinner table...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Agree bro.

And what's on your dinner table...

Di rin kumakain siguro si Monty Sport neighbor ni norrissee. Kelangan niya magpapayat para kumasya sa Zara skinny jeans niya (sale pa naman nung January) and may hinuhulugan pa siguro siya na BB and Iphone.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Di rin kumakain siguro si Monty Sport neighbor ni norrissee. Kelangan niya magpapayat para kumasya sa Zara skinny jeans niya (sale pa naman nung January) and may hinuhulugan pa siguro siya na BB and Iphone.
    hahaha

don't forget the digital SLR and zoom lenses

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hahaha

don't forget the digital SLR and zoom lenses
    Set on "automatic" mode.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha

and flash with the bounce accessory to complete the "professional" look

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yup, they still do.

OT:

Nobody says that to my face and gets away with it .... Nobody! ... harharhar!

BTT:

I'm driving old Benzes. I may not catch up with the newer cars in the highways right now .. pero bangaan nalang kami .. hehehe

Do people discriminate against old cars?