New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    BTT:

Kanina hinatid ko anak ko sa school maaga kasi ako pumasok, pagdating sa school may kasabay ko naghatid din 1 adventure tsaka lumang L200 ako SUV eh umuulan anak ko lang pinayungan ng guard.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    wala pa ako naisip na name eh... parang gusto ko i recruit si jake joson, boy background eh or pambansang anino..
    Hehe... Pambansang Anino FTW :D Ganda na siguro ng tsikots nya, katas ng mga panalo ni Manny.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    BTT:

Kanina hinatid ko anak ko sa school maaga kasi ako pumasok, pagdating sa school may kasabay ko naghatid din 1 adventure tsaka lumang L200 ako SUV eh umuulan anak ko lang pinayungan ng guard.
    Baka kala nila, back-up mo yung Advie. I always see this Ateneo student being dropped off in the morning in a bulletproof or regular SUV and his back-up is a white Isuzu Crosswind. After dropping off their ward, the driver and bodyguards go back to Corinthian Gardens. Very intelligent security practices... all you have to be is semi-observant and you'll see that the kid is a high profile target all because of the security who follow his car, where they go home to, you'll see them on the road like clockwork, and that they are not discreet it about it. If his parents were more wise about it, they would have at least have the back-up car follow discreetly so as not to draw attention to their kid.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    hahaha.. ako iniiwan ko talaga... ala naman kc ako katxt... yung wife ko lang nag phophone.... nakikitxt nalang ako if needed XD
    Iwas pusoy? Hehe joke lang.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    wala pa ako naisip na name eh... parang gusto ko i recruit si jake joson, boy background eh or pambansang anino..
    Isama mo si Chavit ang bagong pambansang anino.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Yan ang why so serious talaga! FTW!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Iwas pusoy? Hehe joke lang.
    hahahaha... "nakasanayan" na kc... "bad habits" are hard to remove... joke... :D loyal ako

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    *renzo-ako nga nung bagito namamatayan ako sa humps eh.
    "hanging" na sakin yun!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    ayt..!!! ayt..!! KATAHIMIKAN 2x

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post

and people who became rich on their own "probinsyano" to "don",, tend to be more conservative or low profile... they cant seem to let go of their roots...
    coz they spent many years of their lives in hardship. sanay sa hirap. so even if they already have the means to live like kings they find it unnecessary to do so. sayang pera eh. ok na sila. kontento na sila
    Agree. Some families are simply conservative and low profile. Coming from one of them, heck I caused a family ruckus with my decision to buy a Hyundai Sonata. Not that we can't afford it, but rather more of the "alarm" set off by what my family deem to be "lavish" spending. They bombarded me with questions such as "bakit kilangan?" "why not be satisfied with a Civic?"

Sometimes, self-reflection gives you a shift in viewing the world. The saying of the best things of life are free is actually true in a way. Isa lang naman habol natin habang buhay tayo eh and that's happiness. Happiness of being a dad, seeing your children graduate, buying the playboy mansion and having model-like girls at your beck and call (akin pala ito).. money is a form of happiness but so is others.. like seeing people smile. I relate happiness to something like a glass, you may not notice it but it's there. You merely need to change how you view it and you'll see it sparkle.

Right now, I'm trying to get rack up some good karma by engaging in simple philanthropy per year (5-digits din 'to kahit papano..) Donate some percentage of profits to sponsor activities to see kids living in the slums smile for a day.. of course, my blood shoots up if I see them washing my windshield when I'm stuck in Sta. Mesa as they're literal pests, but kung mabait sila... shet, heart-warming. I'm actually thinking of volunteering... but I'd rather spend my time on activities that generate me moolah to donate. By 40s, dapat either I'll be a pimp daddy if I'm moderately successful (sana bukas pa Pegasus by 2040..) or a car collector much like Ang if I'm uber-successful.. or pwede din both sa pangarap ko kung non-successful. Either way, if I'm happy, ok na yun..

P.S. This should be voted BEST TSIKOT THREAD of the YEAR. After saying my point in page 17 (ata?) hindi muna ako bumisita.. pagbalik ko nasa 29 and the off-topic posts around page 20 was hilarious.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    ^^ amen... we had to buy our cars without our dad knowing... tsaka nalang nalaman nung andun na... galit na galit, muntik na batuhin ng paso... "kikidnapin" daw kami...

anyways, i thought having the best phone or car would make me very happy, it would only last weeks then another unsatisfied need for material things would eventually arise...
    but that all changed when i became a dad, having a new car is trash compared to the happiness when your child is hugging you or talking to you for the first time.

kaya mga single dyan... gumawa na kayo ng baby! liligaya kayo

Do people discriminate against old cars?