New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    If I have to go somewhere unfamiliar within Metro Manila, I consult my map first. If it's somewhere out of town, I Google it. O kaya magtanong sa tsikot.com.

Pag naligaw na ako, saka ako maghahanap ng mapagtatanungan, madalas mga tricycle driver. I have never dared to ask a traffic enforcer for directions.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Engot din yung anak ni inday badiday. Sa lahat ng pwede pagtanungan yung mmda pa!

Para hindi makasagabal sa mga motorista nasa likod mo maghanap ng gas station na pwede pagtanungan.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tomboy View Post
    Engot din yung anak ni inday badiday. Sa lahat ng pwede pagtanungan yung mmda pa!
    Then we live in a Sick and Corrupt society when one can't even ask the traffic people for directions without being extorted on.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    Then we live in a Sick and Corrupt society when one can't even ask the traffic people for directions without being extorted on.
    Sad, isn't it? To think these are the guys who are supposed to assist the public.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    lumalabas nito, parang may bayad na talaga pag nagtanong ka... tsk, tsk, tsk....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Theres more to the story, I haven't heard anyone being scolded by TO just for asking directions.

Kahit ako nagtatanong ako Sa TO pero hinde naman ako sinisigawan.

To think it both happened in Manila and pasay tingin ko meron talagang Mali Sa pagtatanong ng driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tomboy View Post

Para hindi makasagabal sa mga motorista nasa likod mo maghanap ng gas station na pwede pagtanungan.
    sa tingin ko din mali talaga yung anak ni inday badiday :D kung talaga ngang tumigil sya sa gitna ng road at saka nya tatanungin yung TE, basta sa moving traffic, wag na lang huminto at magtanong.

Ako kasi naghahanap ng parking like gas station nga or restaurant at saka magtatanong.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    Hahahaha, malas naman ng kompanya na nag hire sa iyo. Konting problema lang pallt agad ng tao. Magastos yan.

Dondon Posadas? I will remember your name forever and will never hire you.
    Andywesteast, you can always say anything you want to say however you have to know your limit. your action shows how you were raised by your parents.

btw, do not worry, applying is not my style, companies are the one inviting me to join them and if i may add, you can never afford me.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonposadas View Post
    btw, do not worry, applying is not my style, companies are the one inviting me to join them and if i may add, you can never afford me.
    So, how much exactly does a sales person make? :fish:

Got this from the thread you created - http://tsikot.com/forums/career-fina...uestion-87792/

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question. Anyway, I need your opinion fellow tsikoteers regarding this matter. I recently resigned from my company and they are forcing me to pay the cash bond and render 30 days grace period. I am willing to pay the bond which I believe that my back pay is sufficient enough to pay off the bond. My question is will the company can still sue me and ask for damages for not complying with the 30 notice. I really need your help guys specially those who are experts in labor laws. For additional info I'm a sales person of our company. TIA
    di kasi kami lahat may opportunity sa ibang company kaya yung iba ay magrerender ng 30 days.
    :shhh:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Mcqueen,

You can also follow me on twitter.

How much does a sales person make? I can only speak for myself, enough to make a living.

For more details, you can always ask google for your convinience.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast