New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Baka hinde mukhang "hasa" yung driver? Meron kasi mga TE nagpower trip sa mga hinde mukhang may alam na mga driver at mukhang madaling lokohin lang haha

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonposadas View Post
    Marg,

This is getting nowhere and this will be my last post on your thread. I do not want to go below your level of thinking. Another tip for you, hr people hire employee to provide solution to the problem not the other way around. I will explain this so you will understand better, cecile should hire a driver who knows the places she often visit to avoid having problems such as the recent incident.
    So you need HR people to hire a Family Driver?

Provide solutions, what are you looking for, a CEO?

Cecile did mention that she rarely goes to that side of Manila, so she should get a new driver who knows the Recto area?

Ang Weird ng logic mo, dude. What planet do you hail from?
    Last edited by marg; July 28th, 2012 at 11:35 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ hahahahaha.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    di lahat ng driver alam ang daanan... puwera na lang kung taxi driver ka. minsan din rin nila alam. tsaka anong masama sa mga nagtatanong?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The worst I had gotten from a TE was when I purposely drove into a bus channel in Cubao so i could be eye to eye with him when i was asking for directions to a specific bus line.

He was apprehending me for doing so. I told him that I only did so because i wanted to ask questions without impeding the flow of traffic. Plus it was a Sunday at 630am without any bus in the channel but many cars passing. Sumubok pang maka-delihensiya.

Other than that, he was very polite. Sp really i do not expect any less from other enforcers. Google maps and Garmin are not 100% accurate locally. It misses a u-turn slot and bus lane etc.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    I think there's a problem with your logic. In life, you cannot anticipate all events.

There are things that are beyond planning. Kung ganun lang di walang namamatay sa gera.

Just read on D-Day of WW2. One of the best planned events of history, dami din errors. Daming namatay na Americans and British.

In this case, and advise mo "Change the Driver", kasi hindi niya kabisado yung streets ng Recto? Is that even logical?

"Manong, alam mo ba ang mga kalye sa Avenida?"

"Sorry, hindi po"

"Sige lumayas ka na."

hahahaha.... natawa ako dito.. good one :D

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Never pa ko nagtanong sa mga bwaya na yan for directions.

Basta pag red light, gawain ko roll down ko window then ask for directions from other motorists. Dapat malakas ang boses pero polite and dont forget to say thank you. It works all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    itanong niyo na lang kay soriano para malaman ang dating este ang tamang daan.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    This happened two days ago to Cecile Van Straten, one of the more famous Bloggers:
    Anak ba ni inday badiday yan? Kamukha eh.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonposadas View Post
    Marg,

This is getting nowhere and this will be my last post on your thread. I do not want to go below your level of thinking. Another tip for you, hr people hire employee to provide solution to the problem not the other way around. I will explain this so you will understand better, cecile should hire a driver who knows the places she often visit to avoid having problems such as the recent incident.
    Hahahaha, malas naman ng kompanya na nag hire sa iyo. Konting problema lang pallt agad ng tao. Magastos yan.

Dondon Posadas? I will remember your name forever and will never hire you.
    Last edited by andywesteast; July 30th, 2012 at 07:05 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast