New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    magkano na ptcfor ngayon?
    DIY sa crame 4150. old ptcfor ID lang kailangan.

sa gunstore, 8.5-10k ang non appearance.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Contrary to what you see in the movies, a silencer decreases the sound from a gunshot but doesn't totally eliminate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    actually maingay pa din siya, it's just not as loud as it should be when not equipped with a silencer. there are no silencers that will make a gun as silent as the ones you see on tv.

anyway to answer your question there is no law against owning one, but i think using one against a person is illegal you can only use it on the range. the one i have is standard size for 9mm pistols locally made, you can also have one custom made.

here's an updated pick of my glock with it's new silencer.
    May nagsabi kasi sa akin bili daw ako ng 22 caliber pag gusto ko daw magtarget shooting sa bahay. Hindi na ako pupunta ng range. Tapos kabitan ko daw ng silencer hindi na iskandalo sa kapitbahay.

Pero sa gun store bakit hindi naka-display mga silencer? Kahit gun show wala din ako nakita. Kala ko tuloy for police use lang pag meron sila operation na hindi pwede mabulabog ang paligid.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tomboy View Post
    May nagsabi kasi sa akin bili daw ako ng 22 caliber pag gusto ko daw magtarget shooting sa bahay. Hindi na ako pupunta ng range. Tapos kabitan ko daw ng silencer hindi na iskandalo sa kapitbahay.

Pero sa gun store bakit hindi naka-display mga silencer? Kahit gun show wala din ako nakita. Kala ko tuloy for police use lang pag meron sila operation na hindi pwede mabulabog ang paligid.
    with a .22lr yes pwede na sa bahay, a .22lr with a silencer is quiet enough for your neighbors not to hear when you fire it inside your house. outside in a quiet afternoon is another story though.

well known gunstores don't sell one, go to MCS some of the unknown stores there are selling one but the price for an original silencer will usually a lot more than a gun cost. just have one made by our local well known gunsmit which wil be a lot cheaper and function the same as the original one.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ^
    Sino at saan located yang popular gunsmith? Sa gun show may nakita ako custom shop name lantin pero finishes lang ata ginagawa nila. Try ko nga tanungin about silencer. Hiya kasi ako magtanong baka iba isipin eh.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i had mine made by a gunsmith in pampanga, their shop is called mcgunsmit located at mountain clark firing range. you can email or call them and tell them the kind of gun you'll be putting the silencer and they'll make it for you then ship it at your house so you don't have to go all the way to pampanga just to pick it up. you have to have a threaded barrel for it to work, if you don't have one you'll have to bring the gun at their shop and they can thread it for you. they are a pretty reputable gunsmith and one of the most popular in our gun forum and probably the best local gunsmith that makes silencers in the philippines. their silencers are tried and tested already by them and a lot of members of our forum, unlike other gunsmiths who makes silencers and don't even test how many rounds it can fire before it breaks or not do the job. their silencers work up to 2,500 rounds after that you can send it back to them for service with lifetime warranty.

i'll pm you the contact details.

here's the sample video of their work
    Last edited by foresterx; March 22nd, 2012 at 09:01 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Got to get me one of those...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Bear Mace, Fit's perfect in my small fire extinguisher mount. Trust me you get hit with this your going down quick. Can't own a gun there I have been maced many times in the military for training and gassed, It's very effective.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Depende sa okasyon
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    LOL

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Do any of you carry weapons or keep them in the car?