New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Harangody View Post
    Do any of you carry weapons or keep them in the car?
    Just my 7 iron at the back seat.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    my kamehame wave...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by galant E SS View Post
    ayos bro.! bilhan mo na rin ng roni carbine conversion. para 2 in 1 ang baril mo, may pistol ka na, may rifle ka pa. O baka meron ka na non bro.? hehe!
    meron ako HERA kaso binenta ko na. di kasi kasya sa bag pag may carbine conversion kit na ang glock, sayang lang di ko din ma dadala. kung pang range naman meron na ako smg at rifle para don, shotgun na lang kulang ko.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    meron ako HERA kaso binenta ko na. di kasi kasya sa bag pag may carbine conversion kit na ang glock, sayang lang di ko din ma dadala. kung pang range naman meron na ako smg at rifle para don, shotgun na lang kulang ko.
    ayos ang collection mo bro. a. hehe! ako, tama na muna sa akin ang 2 pistols. In the future, ang trip ko, eh yong norinco clone na mp5. Medyo affordable compared to the price of the orig. H&k. Maganda kasi 9mm ang ammo, pwedeng pa-reloadan pang-range. Do you join shooting competitions? ako, pa-minsan-minsan lang. IDPA.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by galant E SS View Post
    ayos ang collection mo bro. a. hehe! ako, tama na muna sa akin ang 2 pistols. In the future, ang trip ko, eh yong norinco clone na mp5. Medyo affordable compared to the price of the orig. H&k. Maganda kasi 9mm ang ammo, pwedeng pa-reloadan pang-range. Do you join shooting competitions? ako, pa-minsan-minsan lang. IDPA.
    nope, di ako sumasali sa mga competitions. when i go to the range i do defensive shooting exercise.

i've fired an MKE mp5, norinco nr08 and an hk mp5k i would say that the hk is truly different compared to the clones especially in full auto mode. between the MKE and norinco i'd get the MKE, the MKE's build quality is better and feels more solid than the norinco and accuracy is almost the same with the HK but ofcourse in full auto and longer ranges you'll see the difference.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GTS925 View Post
    Ano po ba mga plate numbers niyo para maiwasan ko kayo?
    Hahahaha. :hysterical:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    nope, di ako sumasali sa mga competitions. when i go to the range i do defensive shooting exercise.

i've fired an MKE mp5, norinco nr08 and an hk mp5k i would say that the hk is truly different compared to the clones especially in full auto mode. between the MKE and norinco i'd get the MKE, the MKE's build quality is better and feels more solid than the norinco and accuracy is almost the same with the HK but ofcourse in full auto and longer ranges you'll see the difference.
    Ok. Thanks for the info.!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    yep, tear gas and long screw driver besides the driver seat.. hopefully, I would never be in a situation requiring me to use it..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Taurus PT 809. Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I always try to bring tons of patience while driving, pwede nang weapon for me.

Kaya lang madalas ko maiwan

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Do any of you carry weapons or keep them in the car?