New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Dala ko si Godzilla, everyday, wherever I go ... Kapag may magandang bebot, saka siya nabubuhay. Ay? Ibang weapon pala pinaguusapan no? Hehe. None. Yung SW lock lang. And couple of tools, if that's counted as a weapon. Pero kung hindi wala.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by solomondavid View Post
    i always carry mine. kahit san ako magpunta. i believe in the saying na "mabuti nang meron ka kahit di mo kailangan, kesa mangailangan ka pero wala kang dala".
    i agree with you bro. solomondavid. This is one of the favorite sayings of the ProGuns "it's better to have a gun and don't need it than to need a gun and don't have it".

I own 2 firearms, Armscor M1911 FS PS .45 and Taurus PT 24/7 pro .45, and I have PTCFORs for both guns, so i always carry one of them wherever I go. sometimes, I leave my gun in my car but just for a while, mahirap na, baka masalisihan pa ng bukas-kotse gang, makuha pa ang baril ko.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Dala ko si Godzilla, everyday, wherever I go ... Kapag may magandang bebot, saka siya nabubuhay. Ay? Ibang weapon pala pinaguusapan no? Hehe. None. Yung SW lock lang. And couple of tools, if that's counted as a weapon. Pero kung hindi wala.
    Dude, yang weapon mo ay pang-ibang klaseng putokan yan. . . Putok na nakaka-buhay.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    Glock19
    Extendable baton
    Muay thai even though im not that good i can hold my own against some one who doesn't know any martial arts.

Btw if you can't carry a firearm i suggest not going down your car with your weapon, if you get in an altercation with another car and you go down holding your baseball bat legally if the other guy owns a gun he can shoot and kill you.
    + 9mm to you bro. kaya dapat cool and patient lang tayo lagi, and ingat sa pagmamaneho. and if you get an altercation with another car driver, try to talk with him in a civilized and polite manner so that you can reach to a win-win solution.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by galant E SS View Post
    i agree with you bro. solomondavid. This is one of the favorite sayings of the ProGuns "it's better to have a gun and don't need it than to need a gun and don't have it".

I own 2 firearms, Armscor M1911 FS PS .45 and Taurus PT 24/7 pro .45, and I have PTCFORs for both guns, so i always carry one of them wherever I go. sometimes, I leave my gun in my car but just for a while, mahirap na, baka masalisihan pa ng bukas-kotse gang, makuha pa ang baril ko.
    here are the pictures of my toys:

[IMG][/IMG]

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    sorry, i can't post pictures pala, the administrator deactivated my priviledge to do so.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by galant E SS View Post
    here are the pictures of my toys:

[IMG][/IMG]

ito akin bro

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Ano po ba mga plate numbers niyo para maiwasan ko kayo?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    ito akin bro
    ayos bro.! bilhan mo na rin ng roni carbine conversion. para 2 in 1 ang baril mo, may pistol ka na, may rifle ka pa. O baka meron ka na non bro.? hehe!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTS925 View Post
    Ano po ba mga plate numbers niyo para maiwasan ko kayo?
    di naman po kailangan bro. Most responsible firearm holders are disciplined. Ang iwasan mo po eh, yong mga iresponsableng drivers, lalo na kung iresponsableng firearm owner at warfreak pa. Just always relax, be a cautious driver and stay safe.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Do any of you carry weapons or keep them in the car?