New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    A lot of things I carry in the car could actually count as weapons when necessary, such as the jack handle, screwdrivers, tire wrench, steering wheel club (medyo mabigat nga lang), umbrellas. Even the car keys themselves.

Regarding items specifically for engagement, I keep a 26" extendable baton under the driver's seat, plus a 21" extendable baton in my satchel.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    the club™ steering wheel lock under the drivers seat and a golf club in the trunk & a kitchen knife inside a box of kleenex just in case

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Deadly weapon? Two years of Playboy magazines for distracting/throwing? None.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Don't bring knives to a gun fight. :D

Our cars are extensions of our homes. As long you don't bring out the gun in public, the permit to carry is unnecessary? (I think I heard Trillanes say this. Any truth to it?)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post

Our cars are extensions of our homes. As long you don't bring out the gun in public, the permit to carry is unnecessary? (I think I heard Trillanes say this. Any truth to it?)
    bro beg to disagree may ruling na nagsasabi na our cars are NOT extensions of our homes in regards to FA's, so ingat sa may dalang walang PTCFOR baka sumabit.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post

Not true, your licensed firearm is only allowed at your house at the address you gave when you applied for your license. So if you have more than 1 address your gun should be on the address stated on your license otherwise they can still imprison you.

Also it's actually PTCFOR not PTC, which means Permit To Carry Firearms Outside of Residence which allows you to bring your firearm almost anywhere in the country except for places that don't allow guns and drinking places(bars/clubs). Another permit that allows you to bring your gun outside of your house is a Permit To Transport or PTT, but you can only bring it from your house to a firing range or gun shop and it has to be unloaded and magazine shouldn't be loaded in the gun also then it has to be in a box or carrying case not in a bag or your waist. So if PTT lang meron ka at mahuli ka ng oras na sarado na mga range at shop or sa lugar na di mo naman madadaanan pauwi or papunta sa range or shop may kaso ka pa din.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    Not true, your licensed firearm is only allowed at your house at the address you gave when you applied for your license. So if you have more than 1 address your gun should be on the address stated on your license otherwise they can still imprison you.

Also it's actually PTCFOR not PTC, which means Permit To Carry Firearms Outside of Residence which allows you to bring your firearm almost anywhere in the country except for places that don't allow guns and drinking places(bars/clubs). Another permit that allows you to bring your gun outside of your house is a Permit To Transport or PTT, but you can only bring it from your house to a firing range or gun shop and it has to be unloaded and magazine shouldn't be loaded in the gun also then it has to be in a box or carrying case not in a bag or your waist. So if PTT lang meron ka at mahuli ka ng oras na sarado na mga range at shop or sa lugar na di mo naman madadaanan pauwi or papunta sa range or shop may kaso ka pa din.
    +1

BTT: If you consider the steel bar that came with the alligator jack a weapon then i guess i always have one at the back of my car...

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    *foresterx and blu-rt

THanks for the clarification

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my body is my weapon

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    world peace is all we need.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Do any of you carry weapons or keep them in the car?