New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Around 8pm last night, I purchased a cheap Pine Shelf Kit from " The DIY Shop " located at Eastwood Mall to complete a project at home.

This morning, while opening the Pine Shelf Kit enclosed in its plastic packaging, I was shocked to figure out that a part was missing from the kit.

Pissed since I know I wont be able to finish the job today, I contacted the said shop right away only to find out that they're not going to do anything unless I pay them a visit personally, a complete opposite from what I`m asking - if the kit could be replaced at one of their branches in Cubao since I live far from the said mall.

I'm really not aware that these things could happen since I thought, before they enclose their products in their own packaging it was checked thoroughly if something was missing.

This has been a big hassle at my part for the fact that not only I live too far from their establishment but also I hate having jobs that will be left unfinished.

Below is a sample picture of the part that was not present with the kit ( - only one of them were included. It's supposed to be two. )

Last edited by renzo_d10; May 30th, 2011 at 02:11 PM.

The DIY Shop - Eastwood Mall