New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Madalas ko na-e-experience ang ganyan sa part na yan.

Nakaka init talaga ng ulo. Minsan ang haba-haba ng pila, galing pa sa San Miguel( likod ng SM) yung pila. Tapos me sisingit na ganyan.

Basta ako hindi ako gagaya sa kanila. concentrate inhale, me disiplina ako me disiplina ako me disiplina ako exhale

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Kaya pag pumupunta ako ng megamall, madalas sa St Francis Square ako nag park. Mabuti na maglakad keysa masira araw ko sa mga pasaway na sisingit sa pila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by razaec racing View Post
    to h*ll with those kind of people
    OT: related incident earlier at SM north edsa carpark, i am patiently waitng for a slot in the parking area when this stupid guy block my supposed to be slot in the parking area, he told me that his gf willo ccupy the slot. I told him to get out of my way or i'll bump him. Makapal talaga mukha, ayaw umalis, sabay dirty finger, nilabasan ko ng 9mm, namutla si g*go sabay sabi pasensya na sir. (nakakpikon)
    And you're proud of this? What you did is no better than what he did.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    OT: pulling out a gun doesnt really prove anything. actually sometimes yun yung cause ng gulo. sa totoo lang hindi ako bilib sa mga may dala ng baril. minsan kasi kaya tumatapang ang tao dahil may dalang baril. i dont know why you have a gun pero i really hope that you will use the gun as a last resort to defend yourself or your loved one.

this is one reason why i am against gun ownership of civilians. i mean a guy just insulted you over a parking space eh bigla ka na lang bubunot? it is really uncalled for. yes g*go sya pero still maybe you can give him the finger too right? and quits na kayo.

just thinking out loud.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    I don't mean to offend you or start a flame war, but for a petty incident like these, you shouldn't have drawn your gun. I, too, am a licensed gun holder, and I assume you went through the legitimate process of owning one. You obviously have a short temper, which is a no-no for responsible gun holders. A mere parking space is not worth risking your life, and you should have let this insult to your ego pass. I should know, there have been lots of incidents na I was tempted to draw my gun and just pop the malefactor, but then what? You may have thought it was cute and manly at the time, but what if the other guy was likewise armed? Then your story would have been different.

Sensya na bro, I dont mean to insult or lecture you, but I have arrogated unto myself 2 missions in life: responsible gun ownership and reckless speeding. Dapat cool tayo parati, because we have loved ones we need to come home to. I hope I don't sound too preachy or arrogant. Peace!

noted,sir. as what i posted with the other thread, i am not proud of what i did, but there will be one incident that will make you lose your temper. sabi nga nila, kahit gaano kahaba pasensya mo, mapupuno ka din.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    bad trip po talaga kapag nasa linya ka tapos biglang may mga taong di marunong maghintay biglang sisingit na lang kahit po sa mga u-turn slot daming ganyan everytime pag-uwi galing office pag-u turn ko papunta north ave. dami sumisingit sa linya kaya nakakaistorbo sila sa traffic sa edsa kung naghintay sila e di mas mabilis sana pag-usad ng traffic tapos along north ave. na lagpas ng sm yung intersection pa mindanao ave. yung iba na kakaliwa papuntang mindanao ave. sumisingit pa at sinasakop yung nag iisang linya paputang elliptical road tapos pag-naabutan sila ng red light nakaharang pa e naka green pa yung diretso imbes na makausad pa e di abala minsan ginagawa ko busina hanggang mamatay sila sa pagkabingi kaka badtrip yung ganun..

kulang talaga sa disiplina..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    pinaka masarap batukan pag ganyan eh yung magpapasingit sa mga sumisingit

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by razaec racing View Post
    noted,sir. as what i posted with the other thread, i am not proud of what i did, but there will be one incident that will make you lose your temper. sabi nga nila, kahit gaano kahaba pasensya mo, mapupuno ka din.
    and when that time comes wouldn't you be grateful not to have something in your hand that could change your life and that of those around you forever? di biro yung jailtime na pwede mong matamo for assault or grave threat with a firearm. big price for a few seconds of vented rage.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    hay.. dito ko nlng ipost yung rant ko din...

last sunday sa promenade greenhills alam naman natin sa sobrang tagal magpark dun at pila talaga... almost 20mins na ako naka pila then umandar yung hilux sa front ko so its my turn to move ng out of nowhere Nissan ricey series na ang nasa front ko.

hay.. buti nlng at wala ako sa mood makipag away.

tatawa tawa pa ang mokong.. sarap ...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dyerbz View Post
    and when that time comes wouldn't you be grateful not to have something in your hand that could change your life and that of those around you forever? di biro yung jailtime na pwede mong matamo for assault or grave threat with a firearm. big price for a few seconds of vented rage.
    kaya minsan i wanna move over to the side advocating draconian penalties, and a lynching once in a while. i feel na society has gone too soft and is allowing rampant stupidity, inconsideration, and assholes in general all over the place.

heheheh.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Dip$hits who cut into the pay parking line