New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    May celebrity couple ba na first marriage tumagal? Ricky Davao and Jackielou Blanco lang alam ko, hiwalay na ata.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung kay fpj tsaka susan roces.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I also have nothing against the couple and their wedding, in fact i wish them good luck in their marriage. What i find hard to fathom is that there are seven (i think) cardinals officiating the ceremony. I mean, come on, ang daming needs ng mga diocese and parishes, and you yourself always emphasize the lack of clergy in our country, pero pag celebrity "royal" wedding, kailangan present kau lahat.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by timtonymanu View Post
    I also have nothing against the couple and their wedding, in fact i wish them good luck in their marriage. What i find hard to fathom is that there are seven (i think) cardinals officiating the ceremony. I mean, come on, ang daming needs ng mga diocese and parishes
    Who ever said the cardinals care about the needs ng mga diocese and parishes?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i have lots of respect for dingdong, a huge car and motorcycle enthusiast. he has helped out a lot of people and very humble pa din. it's his wedding, he can do whatever he wants and spend as much money as he wants since it's his hard earned money. ang ayaw ko lang don sa wedding eh tinatawag na royal wedding, there's nothing royal about that wedding. they're just another celebrity couple getting married. sabagay media lang naman nag hype up ng wedding nila.
    Facebook went nuts with people bashing them for the expense of this, that, that, the venue, the cake, etcetera...

Who.frickin'.cares. It's their wedding. I think it's stupid to spend so much on a wedding (the cake alone, for that supposed price, could finance two dozen "ordinary" middle-class weddings), but hey, if you have the money and want to do it, why not?

-

Oh.. riding without a helmet, though... I care. Set a good example, man.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    alam ko nag-enjoy naman kayong nanood ng "royal wedding"

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Facebook went nuts with people bashing them for the expense of this, that, that, the venue, the cake, etcetera...

Who.frickin'.cares. It's their wedding. I think it's stupid to spend so much on a wedding (the cake alone, for that supposed price, could finance two dozen "ordinary" middle-class weddings), but hey, if you have the money and want to do it, why not?

-

Oh.. riding without a helmet, though... I care. Set a good example, man.
    i'm pretty sure that a lot of the things on the wedding are donated by their sponsors. i doubt that they actually paid for everything, i'm not saying that they can't but like i said i doubt their sponsors and GMA network didn't contribute anything.

and yes the helmet was the only thing wrong at the wedding.

oh and forgot to mention with all their rich ninongs and ninangs i'm sure they'll probably get all the money they spent back. my friends ninang on their wedding is a popular actress/politician and gave them 1M pesos as a wedding gift and they have other rich ninong/ninang on their wedding who also gave them cash, their wedding expense was only 350k.
    Last edited by foresterx; January 5th, 2015 at 05:49 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just for the TV rights alone, kumita pa sila...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i'm pretty sure that a lot of the things on the wedding are donated by their sponsors. i doubt that they actually paid for everything, i'm not saying that they can't but like i said i doubt their sponsors and GMA network didn't contribute anything.

and yes the helmet was the only thing wrong at the wedding.

oh and forgot to mention with all their rich ninongs and ninangs i'm sure they'll probably get all the money they spent back. my friends ninang on their wedding is a popular actress/politician and gave them 1M pesos as a wedding gift and they have other rich ninong/ninang on their wedding who also gave them cash, their wedding expense was only 350k.
    I wish I was that well-connected. Didn't get nearly that much from all my sponsors (still got enough to renovate our place, though).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    I don't give a crap about the 'Royal' wedding, the flashy stuffs they did and the costs behind it. Tama naman na its their wedding and their money. Pero sana di na lang nagpasara ng kalsada. Sa metro manila isang kotse lang ang tumirik traffic na, magsara pa ng kalsada. Too many modern day 'gods' we have here.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Dingdong Dantes rides to his wedding on a Ducati motorcycle...without a helmet.