New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I have also stopped using commemorative plates, it only adds up to the hassle.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade
    I bought my car recently and what the dealer did was, they would fax to my office a tampered delivery receipt so the 7 days grace period is actually extended ( this went on for almost a month). I asked why they were doing this and they said it takes time before LTO releases the plate. Not contended, i checked with LTO only to find out it has not been filed yet by my dealership. Talked to management to ask for an explanation and the truth came out "they submit documents in batches for their own convenience and their finance group takes longer to process payment for LTO"! Now that is called inefficiency to think that I bought a brand that is referred to as the "safest" car in the world. My message is very simple, the brand of your car is not an assurance of great service after all. Car brand starts with a V and ends with an O. I felt guilty when I talked to LTO earlier and said that they are being inefficient and their chief explained to me that it was the delear's fault. My bad, but that it the truth.

By the way, this is my first time to post here in your forums and I find it very informative. Don't mind the time that I wrote this, I work graveyard in a call center.

Good day to everyone and more power.
    maraming dealers na ganyan.

sabi nga ng LTO, contrary to reports na wala silang stock... may 15,000 daw silang plaka on stock.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Pero dito sa Cagayan de Oro pag release nag ride mo may plates na. walang waiting time na 3 weeks or so.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pag sinabi nila na impound oto mo, pwede ba na di ka makipag cooperate? what if may very important sched ka? pwede ba i tow na lang nila pa puntang crame yung oto mo? kelangan ba na ipag drive mo pa sila dun?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    bakit ganyan ang gobyerno natin?! ang bulok bulok ng sistema! nakakabwisit!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kapitan88
    pag sinabi nila na impound oto mo, pwede ba na di ka makipag cooperate? what if may very important sched ka? pwede ba i tow na lang nila pa puntang crame yung oto mo? kelangan ba na ipag drive mo pa sila dun?
    not necessarily impound agad. dadalhin lang ang auto mo at ikaw sa crame para kausapin nung isang colonel dun. kung may violation na grave dun lang iimpound. ikukulong ka rin if necessary.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade
    I bought my car recently and what the dealer did was, they would fax to my office a tampered delivery receipt so the 7 days grace period is actually extended ( this went on for almost a month). ....
    I bought a brand that is referred to as the "safest" car in the world. My message is very simple, the brand of your car is not an assurance of great service after all. Car brand starts with a V and ends with an O...

By the way, this is my first time to post here in your forums and I find it very informative. Don't mind the time that I wrote this, I work graveyard in a call center.

Good day to everyone and more power.
    welcome to Tsikot..
    well you must be more than a manager to purchase one of the safest car in the world..congrats then!

No plate no travel is beneficial for everyone..only if it is implemented strictly..
    what if the only vehicle that the police doesn't run after is the one driven by the terrorists..
    hayy..wag naman sana.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    VOLVO pa naman! Hehe..tama va?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms
    VOLVO pa naman! Hehe..tama va?

Nothing less Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope to join some of your EBs soon.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Wah. Ako almost three weeks na wala pa ring plate yung 3 ko. Nalulungkot nga ako tuwing uuwi ako at nakikita ko syang sa garahe lang at di malabas. May OR and CR na daw yung kotse ko so ibeg sabihen nun finile na ng dealer namin yung registration and wala lang talagang plaka right? Kainis. San kaya pwede magreklamo tungkol dito..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Dinala ako ng mga Pulis sa Crame!!!