New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Mine took a while months ago. I remember my parents passports only took a week last year.
    You mean from your appointment, it took DFA months to deliver your passport?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Nung mag renew ako ng passport last January, na deliver sa akin ng April.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Here we go again. I have an appointment in September at SM Aura. Thank God DFA opened temporary offsite offices and I was able to get a slot.

For all those who renewed recently, how long from your appointment date did you get your passport? This is a big risk for me because I need to fly out in October. Hopefully, I get my passport in one week.

BTW, what a difference 5 years make. Last time I renewed in 2017, I remember filling out forms manually in DFA. Now it's all online, then they send a PDF for print out with QR code. Also, you need to pay for it na before the appointment. Now, I am wondering, how do people without credit cards survive? Almost everything is paid online
    iirc, 10 days yata yung sa akin noon bago ko nakuha. wifey got hers faster than mine.

the 10 years validity is useless for me if they will not add more pages because i'm changing mine soonest. 3 pages na lang ang natira kahit 2028 pa ang expiry date nya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    So I was trying to book an appointment for passport renewal. But when I go to the payment and delivery part, the "PAY NOW" button was grayed out. I tried changing the address and confirm fields, but still its grayed out and can't be clicked. Frustrated I exited and tried booking another appointment. Now the site says I already have an appointment and wants me to cancel it first. Thing is I have yet to receive an email confirmation. Anybody have the same experience?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    You mean from your appointment, it took DFA months to deliver your passport?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    I just walked in. Paid fees, smiled at the camera. Promised availability was 30days(consulate was outside ph) Got it on time naman.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Here we go again. I have an appointment in September at SM Aura. Thank God DFA opened temporary offsite offices and I was able to get a slot.

For all those who renewed recently, how long from your appointment date did you get your passport? This is a big risk for me because I need to fly out in October. Hopefully, I get my passport in one week.

BTW, what a difference 5 years make. Last time I renewed in 2017, I remember filling out forms manually in DFA. Now it's all online, then they send a PDF for print out with QR code. Also, you need to pay for it na before the appointment. Now, I am wondering, how do people without credit cards survive? Almost everything is paid online

I dont know with DFA, but PRC accepts debit cards or PayMaya. baka same lang sila. Hindi naman lahat may credit card

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010

Yeah buti nga they opened temporary sites. I was supposed to renew last March of last year, but then lockdwon happened. So my sked was moved to June of last year. Still didn't want to go out because of the pandemic. Then I found out that forfeited na yung sakin depsite the pandemic nga. So I had to renew again. Was also able to get Sept sked sa Rob Magnolia. I think there was only one choice for deivery when I applied again which was the express (1 week) kaya siya mas mahal.

Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    So I was trying to book an appointment for passport renewal. But when I go to the payment and delivery part, the "PAY NOW" button was grayed out. I tried changing the address and confirm fields, but still its grayed out and can't be clicked. Frustrated I exited and tried booking another appointment. Now the site says I already have an appointment and wants me to cancel it first. Thing is I have yet to receive an email confirmation. Anybody have the same experience?
    pala Try calling their landline, they might help you out. Was able to talk to someone naman when I called. That's when I knew na hindi [valid yung excuse na pandemic kaya hindi ka nagpunta sa appointment mo.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

when i renewed mine last september,
    i got my pasaporte delivered to the house, within the advertised regular of 2 weeks after my appearance in aseana.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Yeah buti nga they opened temporary sites. I was supposed to renew last March of last year, but then lockdwon happened. So my sked was moved to June of last year. Still didn't want to go out because of the pandemic. Then I found out that forfeited na yung sakin depsite the pandemic nga. So I had to renew again. Was also able to get Sept sked sa Rob Magnolia. I think there was only one choice for deivery when I applied again which was the express (1 week) kaya siya mas mahal.

pala Try calling their landline, they might help you out. Was able to talk to someone naman when I called. That's when I knew na hindi [valid yung excuse na pandemic kaya hindi ka nagpunta sa appointment mo.
    Thanks. What time did you call? Been calling since 8AM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Thanks. What time did you call? Been calling since 8AM.
    you might try emailing them.

when i had an issue, no one answered my calls, either.
    but i got a reply from my email to them.

DFA Passport Renewal - Rush job.