New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    as of 10:45pm today 3/15/2018.. meron available slot sa alabang April 6 & 7..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Buti at may Saturday appointments na rin for those who have work.
    Grabe mag travel mga pinoy kasi

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If you have a senior relative or family member, renew your passport with them.

Me and my mother have the same passport expiration date. I've been trying to get an appointment sched to no avail since January.

We went to Robinsons Novaliches office yesterday with no appointment. The office opened at 10, we were done by 11.

Just tell the guard that you are a companion of a senior and they will let you in. Im just not sure what will happen if you are just a friend or a distant relative of a senior since in the verification window, i had to go to the officer at the front desk for his signature of approval. That was where he asked me how am i related to the senior i was with. When i told him she's my mother, he immediately signed it. Then the fee is 1,200 since i was walk in.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Elroi View Post
    as of 10:45pm today 3/15/2018.. meron available slot sa alabang April 6 & 7..

Try mo click yun date pag pili na ng appointment time na Full pa rin lahat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shadow; March 16th, 2018 at 09:56 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    If you have a senior relative or family member, renew your passport with them.

Me and my mother have the same passport expiration date. I've been trying to get an appointment sched to no avail since January.

We went to Robinsons Novaliches office yesterday with no appointment. The office opened at 10, we were done by 11.

Just tell the guard that you are a companion of a senior and they will let you in. Im just not sure what will happen if you are just a friend or a distant relative of a senior since in the verification window, i had to go to the officer at the front desk for his signature of approval. That was where he asked me how am i related to the senior i was with. When i told him she's my mother, he immediately signed it. Then the fee is 1,200 since i was walk in.
    Depende yan kun Allow ng head ng branch. Nasa discretion nila. You're lucky good mood Yun officer and probably hinde maraming pila sa priority lane. But they can and will refuse companion of seniors to renew.

Explanation sa akin ng isang DFA Officer if they will allow all companions ng mga seniors. Hinde na sila matatapos and meron silang limit yata for priority lanes. Ma reach na yun numbers kahit priority ka pa. They will refuse.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Depende yan kun Allow ng head ng branch. Nasa discretion nila. You're lucky good mood Yun officer and probably hinde maraming pila sa priority lane. But they can and will refuse companion of seniors to renew.

Explanation sa akin ng isang DFA Officer if they will allow all companions ng mga seniors. Hinde na sila matatapos and meron silang limit yata for priority lanes. Ma reach na yun numbers kahit priority ka pa. They will refuse.

Yes sinuwerte lang si OP.

Nangyayari lang na allowed may companion if talagang physically or mentally challenged yung sasamahan, pero yung pati si companion makaka renew without appointment hindi guaranteed.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Four to renew in our family tomorrow.

Two with appointment

One accompanying a senior citizen (immediate family).

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I've been trying to get an appointment pero puro pula pa rin yung mga dates.

Maraming maraming marami ba talaga ang naga-apply ng passport?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by skyglider View Post

Marami na gustong lumayas ng Philippines.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by skyglider View Post

Last month my wife went back to DFA - Calasiao (Pangasinan) to submit her initially rejected documents for the application of new passport (Nung nag-apply kami last July 2017 via Appointment may problema siya sa Birth Certificate, natapos ko lang maayos nung March 2018 sa PSA). Di na kami nag Appointment system ulit kasi sabi noon ng DFA pag ibabalik lang daw for compliance hindi na kailangan dahil nag previous appointment na and naka-encode na daw sa system yung details ni wife.

During that time last month kokonti ang tao sa DFA, even the guard whom I've talked to eh ang sabi 250 applicants ang naka-appointment that day, pero almost 3PM na eh barely 100 applicants pa lang ang dumating. Ang problema daw kasi ang dami nag aappointment on-line, tapos di naman daw tumutuloy, sabi ko sayang yung slot eh ang dami nag aabang. sabi ko nga dapat sa DFA pag naka-appointment ka sa passport at di ka pumunta banned ka sa kanila ng 1 year, meaning next year ka na makakuha ng passport.

DFA Passport Renewal - Rush job.