New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    So it means schedule ng non-senior ang date na dapat pumunta seniors pag kasabay mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah pero even if sumabay sils sa non-senior, Sa ang bilis ng processing ng senior. Yung regular matagal so magiintay pa rin sila matapos yun non senior. Sa Aseana ganyan.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by makinao View Post
    My daughter needed to renew her passport for a hastily organized trip in mid-June. But the earliest appointment she could get anywhere was in August. So since my wife and I are both government employees, and my daughter is unmarried, we all had our passports renewed at the courtesy lane in Asiana yesterday.

This is our second time there. It used to be just for government employees and officials, but it has been expanded to senior citizens, OFWs, and families with young children. So there are many, MANY more people there now. The whole process used to take a couple of hours, and now it takes four.

I saw a few people who were impatient and/or aggravated. But we were ready for it. We got there at noon. We had baon water and chicken pies, and kept ourselves occupied with ebooks and games on our phones. The place is nominally comfortable, and once we got a seat we just stayed there. I even caught some cat naps between chapters of the ebook I was reading. And while the calling system was not state of the art, the employees were relatively calm, courteous, and not hot-headed.

I'm sure there are easier and more comfortable places to do this. But extraordinary means are not without sacrifices. We got out at 4. Tentative release in DFA Asiana is on June 9, a few days before my daughter flies. I'll update when we get it.
    Hi Sir. I would just like to ask if your daughter is already at a legal age when you availed of the courtesy lane at DFA ASEANA?

To give you a brief background, my mom is a public elementary school teacher and I am already 22 years old working for a private company but unmarried. Do you think I can access the courtesy lane since I believe that I still qualify as a dependent given that I am unmarried?

Thing is, I can no longer request for an appointment since slots are already full until December, and we’re planning to go abroad by January. Our passports expired last June so we really have no choice but to try to access the courtesy lane. I just want to be sure since we’ll be coming from Bulacan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^^ This is a photo I took last Feb 2017 [pero baka na update na ito especially now that the Courtesy Lane caters to SCs/OFWs/etc as mentioned by makinao as well]

Better yet, you may call the DFA-OCA Aseana Office at 556-0000 to double check. [dala ka din ng Cenomar boss hehe]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by PhineasandFerdz View Post
    Hi Sir. I would just like to ask if your daughter is already at a legal age when you availed of the courtesy lane at DFA ASEANA?

To give you a brief background, my mom is a public elementary school teacher and I am already 22 years old working for a private company but unmarried. Do you think I can access the courtesy lane since I believe that I still qualify as a dependent given that I am unmarried?

Thing is, I can no longer request for an appointment since slots are already full until December, and we’re planning to go abroad by January. Our passports expired last June so we really have no choice but to try to access the courtesy lane. I just want to be sure since we’ll be coming from Bulacan.
    As long as you are unmarried you may avail of the CL.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Anyone knows kung bukas ang mga dfa satellite office every saturday?

Alam ko kasi pwede anytime ang senior at di na kelangan ng appointment. Pero not sure if open sila tuwing saturday.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Ok. To answer my question and benefit of all. Bukas ang mga satellite office. Just came back from it.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Ok. To answer my question and benefit of all. Bukas ang mga satellite office. Just came back from it.
    Thanks. Will be trying to get an applintment soon.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Grabe naman sa hirap kumuha ng schedule sa online appointment.. Nagexpire ang passport ko nung Feb. Mula noon naghahanap na ako schedule pero until now wala ako suwerte.. Hanggang katapusan ng June na ang schedule at nag-aalangan pa ako makakuha eh samantalang may out of the country kami sa October dahil kasal ng kapatid ko.. May masuggest po ba kayo na pwede gawing para makakuha ako ng schedule or way para makakuha ng passport? Private Employee ako at Married na.. Pahingi po ng advice.. TIA..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoyJo View Post
    Grabe naman sa hirap kumuha ng schedule sa online appointment.. Nagexpire ang passport ko nung Feb. Mula noon naghahanap na ako schedule pero until now wala ako suwerte.. Hanggang katapusan ng June na ang schedule at nag-aalangan pa ako makakuha eh samantalang may out of the country kami sa October dahil kasal ng kapatid ko.. May masuggest po ba kayo na pwede gawing para makakuha ako ng schedule or way para makakuha ng passport? Private Employee ako at Married na.. Pahingi po ng advice.. TIA..
    Sinabi mo pa. Dito nga sa amin wala talaga sched ng appointment. Ano yan inutil?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Sinabi mo pa. Dito nga sa amin wala talaga sched ng appointment. Ano yan inutil?
    Kaya nga Sir.. Oo nga Malayo pa October pero imagine since Feb pa ako naghahanap sched wala talaga. Nakakafrustrate talaga.. Akala ko mas madali na, yun pala mas mahirap naman..

DFA Passport Renewal - Rush job.