New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Pag magpapa courier kayo wag niyo kunin ang WWExpress!

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Pag magpapa courier kayo wag niyo kunin ang WWExpress!

what are the choices there, po?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what are the choices there, po?
    LBC, 2GO as far as i remember. Pati etong f*cker na WWExpress! Supposed to be delivered last Friday called a while a go and give me a BS reason that they can't find my house! I left them my contact number. I don't know it's so hard for them to call me?! Never had a problem with JRS and LBC. WWExpress is DHL affliated pa! 😡

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kami ni pickup lang namin.. per passport ang bayad sa courier.. eh family kami.. sayang naman..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    LBC, 2GO as far as i remember. Pati etong f*cker na WWExpress! Supposed to be delivered last Friday called a while a go and give me a BS reason that they can't find my house! I left them my contact number. I don't know it's so hard for them to call me?! Never had a problem with JRS and LBC. WWExpress is DHL affliated pa! 😡

the last time, we had ours delivered to the house by 2go. they were able to do it, even as it is not easy to find us in the neighborhood.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I renewed my passport at DFA aseana and it was a NIGHTMARE!

Our neighbor who works for DFA gave my Mom and myself an endorsement so we didn't have to make an appointment anymore. DFA employees can only endorse 3 people per month so we were forced to renew our passport.

I parked in the open lot across DFA and saw a lot of people lined up outside under the heat of the sun!

11:00 am arrived at DFA and the guard told us to go directly to 2nd floor (felt bad for those lined up outside). When we got to the 2nd floor, I asked an employee what the procedure was, so he got our papers and told us to wait for our name to be called. My Mom was called first (less than 30 mins), I asked the guy at the desk why my Mom was called first when we submitted our papers together, he said my Mom's papers will be processed separately because she is a senior.

12:00 pm my name was called a few minutes after and I was given a number, I had more than 100 people ahead of me!!!

12:30 pm my Mom was done with her renewal. It took her only 1.5 hrs. We asked the DFA employee in step 1 if they can process our application together but they said no.

1:00 pm the queue was barely moving and since my Mom is diabetic, and I haven't eaten anything for the day, we had to leave DFA and have lunch at S&R. Good thing it was just beside DFA, but still it was tiring to walk under the heat of the sun!

02:00 pm went back to DFA and still had 25 people in queue. Apparently skeletal sila on lunch break that's why the queue was moving so slow

02:20 I was called to STEP 1! I was done in less than 5 minutes and I was given another number for step 3 (photo). I went to the cashier and I had MORE THAN 100 people ahead of me. Step 3 was even worse. At that point I felt like crying already. What is worse is there is NO DATA SIGNAL inside DFA. The mobile signal was also weak kaya inip na inip na ko! I also felt bad for my Mom because she was just waiting as well. It is so stressful pa because everyone around me was in a bad mood already (who wouldn't be?)

02:45 I told my Mom I am going to step outside, otherwise I will lose it. So I went to s&r so I can viber and text my friends and tell them of my nightmare experience

03:!5 Mom called me and told me to go back because they were calling people in batches, so I had to again walk under the heat of the sun WEARING A SUIT DRESS!

04:00 They called my number along with 40 people or so and had us transfer to another room. I was getting worried already because the parking closes at 5 pm! They captured my photo na, I was the third person in the batch that was transferred.

04:05 Paid for courier

WOW 5 HOURS TO RENEW! No data signal, weak mobile signal, no canteen in the building! I feel sorry for those people that did not leave DFA and had no food the rest of the day. Thank god for s&r, I was able to kill a few minutes and got myself out of that stressful environment.

Also, the DFA processor at Step 1 automatically assumed that I wanted expedited processing so that's P1200 and my Mom only gave me P1000. Abonado pa ko ng P200, at hiwalay na naman documents namin ng Mommy ko!!!

What a nightmare experience! My seatmates said that the regular appointment applicants processing was faster. It is really so much better to just go to the mall. 2 of my friends renewed in Alabang and were done in more or less one hour. I was expecting even faster at Aseana. I had my whole day planned out. After DFA, I planned to go to S&R, Dampa then Greenbelt. But I spent the whole day there! I was so stressed out my Mom insisted that we go to Dampa and she will buy my favorite seafoods, nawala pa kami going to dampa because waze was going to take us to Sucat

I got home feeling so sick, bodyache and headache so I stressed eat the seafoods we got. Now I am still in bed feeling so sick!
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 1st, 2017 at 08:47 PM. Reason: remove date

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    next time magpa appointment kayo sa mall.. mas mabilis and less ang pila.. when I renewed mine, just took me 15 mins..

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I renewed my passport at DFA aseana and it was a NIGHTMARE!

Our neighbor who works for DFA gave my Mom and myself an endorsement so we didn't have to make an appointment anymore. DFA employees can only endorse 3 people per month so we were forced to renew our passport.

I parked in the open lot across DFA and saw a lot of people lined up outside under the heat of the sun!

11:00 am arrived at DFA and the guard told us to go directly to 2nd floor (felt bad for those lined up outside). When we got to the 2nd floor, I asked an employee what the procedure was, so he got our papers and told us to wait for our name to be called. My Mom was called first (less than 30 mins), I asked the guy at the desk why my Mom was called first when we submitted our papers together, he said my Mom's papers will be processed separately because she is a senior.

12:00 pm my name was called a few minutes after and I was given a number, I had more than 100 people ahead of me!!!

12:30 pm my Mom was done with her renewal. It took her only 1.5 hrs. We asked the DFA employee in step 1 if they can process our application together but they said no.

1:00 pm the queue was barely moving and since my Mom is diabetic, and I haven't eaten anything for the day, we had to leave DFA and have lunch at S&R. Good thing it was just beside DFA, but still it was tiring to walk under the heat of the sun!

02:00 pm went back to DFA and still had 25 people in queue. Apparently skeletal sila on lunch break that's why the queue was moving so slow

02:20 I was called to STEP 1! I was done in less than 5 minutes and I was given another number for step 3 (photo). I went to the cashier and I had MORE THAN 100 people ahead of me. Step 3 was even worse. At that point I felt like crying already. What is worse is there is NO DATA SIGNAL inside DFA. The mobile signal was also weak kaya inip na inip na ko! I also felt bad for my Mom because she was just waiting as well. It is so stressful pa because everyone around me was in a bad mood already (who wouldn't be?)

02:45 I told my Mom I am going to step outside, otherwise I will lose it. So I went to s&r so I can viber and text my friends and tell them of my nightmare experience

03:!5 Mom called me and told me to go back because they were calling people in batches, so I had to again walk under the heat of the sun WEARING A SUIT DRESS!

04:00 They called my number along with 40 people or so and had us transfer to another room. I was getting worried already because the parking closes at 5 pm! They captured my photo na, I was the third person in the batch that was transferred.

04:05 Paid for courier

WOW 5 HOURS TO RENEW! No data signal, weak mobile signal, no canteen in the building! I feel sorry for those people that did not leave DFA and had no food the rest of the day. Thank god for s&r, I was able to kill a few minutes and got myself out of that stressful environment.

Also, the DFA processor at Step 1 automatically assumed that I wanted expedited processing so that's P1200 and my Mom only gave me P1000. Abonado pa ko ng P200, at hiwalay na naman documents namin ng Mommy ko!!!

What a nightmare experience! My seatmates said that the regular appointment applicants processing was faster. It is really so much better to just go to the mall. 2 of my friends renewed in Alabang and were done in more or less one hour. I was expecting even faster at Aseana. I had my whole day planned out. After DFA, I planned to go to S&R, Dampa then Greenbelt. But I spent the whole day there! I was so stressed out my Mom insisted that we go to Dampa and she will buy my favorite seafoods, nawala pa kami going to dampa because waze was going to take us to Sucat

I got home feeling so sick, bodyache and headache so I stressed eat the seafoods we got. Now I am still in bed feeling so sick!
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 1st, 2017 at 08:47 PM. Reason: remove date

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last renewal ko sa megamall 40mins Im done DFA Passport Renewal - Rush job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    next time magpa appointment kayo sa mall.. mas mabilis and less ang pila.. when I renewed mine, just took me 15 mins..
    Renewedt last year in Megamall. They don't bother to check the time you show up for your appointment even if you are very late. Wasn't crowded because it was a weekday and only particular line was the photo taking. Finished in time for lunch...
    Last edited by Monseratto; June 1st, 2017 at 02:17 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Renewedt last year in Megamall. They don't bother to check the time you show up for your appointment even if you are very late. Wasn't crowded because it was a weekday and only particular line was the photo taking. Finished in time for lunch...
    Agree. 1pm ako naka appointment pero before 12 noon nag start na ako, no issue naman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFA Passport Renewal - Rush job.