New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hmm, punta na kayo ng DFA. There's a 99% chance that you won't get your passport by 10Feb with the way things are going. Look for the director and present your predicament.

Looking back, buti pala di ko kinuha on the assigned date. Baka nagwala si esmi dun at pinagalitan pati ang director. hehe

Now, shouldn't we get a refund?? Kanino mapupunta yung 300 na yun? 950 is already overpriced as it is, tapos we got fleeced for 300 more!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I hope the govt increases the validity of this passport from five to ten years - and lower the cost. I think it's way too expensive for the Filipino masses.
    sana tinuloy na lang nila yung National ID. para iisang ID na lang for all (passport, DL, sss, pag-ibig, BIR, voters ID, philhealth, etc). hay!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by puroy View Post
    sana tinuloy na lang nila yung National ID. para iisang ID na lang for all (passport, DL, sss, pag-ibig, BIR, voters ID, philhealth, etc). hay!
    Even if they implement 1 i.d., you will still need a passport to leave and enter other countries.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    100,000 passports unclaimed at DFA

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/new...claimed-at-DFA

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    why would someone take all the hassle of getting a passport tapos hindi i cla claim?? parang kaduda duda yan..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    100k of passports! Smells fishy.... Overprint? Or mis-calculation of figures?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    hmm, punta na kayo ng DFA. There's a 99% chance that you won't get your passport by 10Feb with the way things are going. Look for the director and present your predicament.

Looking back, buti pala di ko kinuha on the assigned date. Baka nagwala si esmi dun at pinagalitan pati ang director. hehe

Now, shouldn't we get a refund?? Kanino mapupunta yung 300 na yun? 950 is already overpriced as it is, tapos we got fleeced for 300 more!
    you mean pwede na kme pumunta sa DFA tom para magparenew? so disregard na namin yung appointment on jan27? or punta pa rin kme on the 27th then wag ng intayin ang feb 10 release, puntahan na namin mismo yung new passports before feb10?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargin View Post
    you mean pwede na kme pumunta sa DFA tom para magparenew? so disregard na namin yung appointment on jan27? or punta pa rin kme on the 27th then wag ng intayin ang feb 10 release, puntahan na namin mismo yung new passports before feb10?
    Punto kayo on Jan 27th. You won't be entertained before that date.

Collect on or after the date specified on your receipt. But as alot of us experienced, there may be a delay in obtaining it. Kaya the P300 we paid for their overtime goes to where? The governments pockets no doubt.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    what happens if go to other DFA centers. like the one in lucena. whats the procedure there?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    *fargin: I believe there's no need for an appointment for Senior Citizens and children, they're entitled to the special lane (courtesy lane I think where we had ours processed). Call them to verify.

www.dfa.gov.ph

Courtesy lane is at the 2nd floor. The whole process only takes 20-30mins. There's a sign there that you MUST talk to the director if you need to get your passport on time (which is weird, honestly).

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
DFA Passport Renewal - Rush job.