Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    hinde pa dumating passport ko

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacavanza View Post
    hinde pa dumating passport ko
    Good thing for me I received it on schedule. I was scheduled to get it on a Friday tapos my flight would be early morning of Monday the next week. Kung di ko to nakuha malamang nasayang yung ticket ko to HK.

Bro you can call the courier tapos bigay mo yung tracking number. They'll tell you if yours is on its way. Ganun yung ginawa ko saken just to check kung okay na yung passport ko for delivery.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    TS, just wondering why you paid 9-12k?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzipino View Post
    TS, just wondering why you paid 9-12k?
    Sir, 9++ at 12++ sabi ni TS.... 900 at 1,200 pesoses lang po..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shakatak70 View Post
    Sir, 9++ at 12++ sabi ni TS.... 900 at 1,200 pesoses lang po..
    Ai, sorry mis-read

Hmmm I wonder if he got his na. Tita ko, she received her renewal the other day, normal process with normal bayad, via LBC.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Oo nga eh nawala na TS...baka nakuha na at nakalipad na sa kanyang destinasyon.... :

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Here's a little story about my passport renewal (sort of thread related but not so much to start a new one):

After problem free renewal process, my collection date was December 22nd. So on December 22nd I arrived at around 3PM to collect it. There was a bit of a queue (estimated around 50+ ahead of me) so I followed procedure and gave my slip to the guard and took a seat.

After around 30mins someone announced on the loudspeaker that the following names that would be announced would have to return on January 3rd because of a "Printing Error". The guy announced around 30+ names including mine. Not being one to make a fuss or argue it out with them, I slowly walked out but as I walked out I passed by a few disgruntled people (whose names were called out) who were arguing with the announcer and kept arguing their reasons including pamasahe to & from DFA, time off work, car parking fees etc - all of which would not be reimbursed said the announcer and he was very sorry for the outcome What about those with flights in the next few days?

I then turned around and asked the announcer about the overtime fee of P300 (Since regular is P900, overtime within 10 days is P1200), will we get that reimbursed? Because afterall some people specifically paid the extra P300 to get it earlier. But as usual with Filipino government employees he studied the art of palusots very well and just apologized until the guards just ushered us out.

So, now being January 3rd I return to collect my passport - it was incident free and got it within 30mins. However during my waiting time, the same incident happened again - the announcer announced some names who are to return on Jan 10th, this time the list was longer because the room which was already jam packed like sardines all of a sudden became nearly empty. My thoughts were what about the people who live far (outside MM or province), they would have to cough up the expenses again for the day AND what about the overtime fee that some/most people paid - P300 per person which doesn't get reimbursed and goes directly into to the government?

Same thing apparently applies to passport deliveries. You could end up waiting at home for days not knowing when it'll be delivered. My cousin had his passport delivered 4 days late, with no reasoning and the DFA & LBC were blaming each other So much for the overtime fee.......

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Nakapikon tawaganb ang DFA!
    I can't get thru, I've been calling for days, I just wanted to ask a few questions not found in their website.
    If they don't want to answer the phone, at least have an email address for inquiries.On 2nd thought, I think the mails will just go straight to their spam mail.

I guess their 3 trunklines is handled by 1 operator, with like 1 million people calling for inquiries. grabe talaga

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid View Post
    Nakapikon tawaganb ang DFA!
    I can't get thru, I've been calling for days, I just wanted to ask a few questions not found in their website.
    If they don't want to answer the phone, at least have an email address for inquiries.On 2nd thought, I think the mails will just go straight to their spam mail.

I guess their 3 trunklines is handled by 1 operator, with like 1 million people calling for inquiries. grabe talaga
    you may want to ask your questions here, there might be some people who could give you some idea.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    nakakabahala naman mga experiences nyo
    our appointment is on jan 27, tapos paparush namin so after 10 working days (feb 10) makukuha yung passport. btw, ang kukuha is my mother (senior citizen) then pamangkin ko (10 y/o), pwede bang nde na sila dumaan sa appointment? Sana makuha nga on feb 10 kase flight namin is Feb 12 huhuuhu...

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
DFA Passport Renewal - Rush job.