New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 390 of 463 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4630
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    And the biker didn't pay a single cent for the damage...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Buti walang malaking damage to both parties, pasaway yung nagbibike ah.
    Yung biker pa yung galit.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have lost count of things like these.
    apparently, bikers have this habit of not thinking of their vulnerableness...

the last time it happened to me,
    the bicycle pedaler was going the wrong way of a one-way street, in the middle of the street, at night, without any sort of illumination.
    if i hadn't stomped on my breaks at that intersection, he might have gotten a broken bicycle or worse, a broken bone.
    did he stop to look back?
    not at all. tuloy lang, as if nothing almost happened.
    I remember years ago, sa isang madilim na part ng road, nasa left most ako katabi ng Island sa gitna. Biglang may naaninag ako na biker sa left ko katabi ng Island na counterflow. Nakita ko sya sa side window ko na. Meaning hindi ko sya nakita na pasalubong. Kinalibutan ako noon dahil nasa isip ko kung medyo nadikit pa ko ng kaunti sa Island eh nasagasaan ko na sya. Like your story, gabi, counterflow na walang ilaw.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    dire-diretsong bike - YouTube

Muntik na maka bangga ng bike asawa ko dire-diretso yung bike sa intersection. Nagka sagian lang sa gilid, tumama yung handle bar nya sa rear door, may guhit yung pinto. No injury sa biker.
    I don't know what to say. May mga sabit-sabit din yung mga cars namin dahil sa mga motor.

Ganun na lang ba, they have a free license to damage other people's property and get away consequence free afterwards? Ganyan din attitude ng mga driver ng mga PUV & Trucks...

Why is it the middle class always bearing the brunt of this country's ills?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Yeah at least a sedan has a trunk. A bit more crash structure protecting the people inside vs hatches. Yung mga hatch likod ng passenger agad tatamaan.
    What impresses me with the Hyundai-Kia group is their extensive use of Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS) around the passenger shell of their cars unibody construction. Hyundai makes their own, having Hyundai Steel. I was a witness to that when a Hyundai Accent was crushed between 2 trucks at the Southbound decline (noun) segment of the Mabini bridge in Manila. The truck at the back lost it’s brakes & pushed the car toward the truck in front. The Accents front & rear was crushed beyondrecognition but the shell remained intact. The woman driver suffered only minor cuts & bruises.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Vehicle flooded with water and they are both still smiling. The confidence they have for their vehicle.

PRO-X: ???? ???????? ?? RFC Russia - YouTube

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post

Vehicle flooded with water and they are both still smiling. The confidence they have for their vehicle.

PRO-X: ???? ???????? ?? RFC Russia - YouTube
    i'd probably smile, too, if my outfit were as waterproof as one can imagine.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'd probably smile, too, if my outfit were as waterproof as one can imagine.
    or if you're not the one paying for interior detailing

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    or if you're not the one paying for interior detailing
    they probably just hose it down.
    if they have kids, the kids will probably have lots of fun doing it for them.
    heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    may follow-up ba ito?