New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 350 of 464 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4631
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Let's see... beating the red light, running overloaded, no wearing helmets, carrying an underage child, which also breaks GCQ rules not allowing below 20 yo outside of residence... Lucky for them they weren't turned into mincemeat by the trailer.

Three people were hurt, including a 3-year-old boy, after a trailer truck collided with a motorcycle at the corner of San Marcelino st. and U.N. Avenue in Manila early Sunday morning. The motorcycle rider allegedly beat the red light at the intersection.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Let's see... beating the red light, running overloaded, no wearing helmets, carrying an underage child, which also breaks GCQ rules not allowing below 20 yo outside of residence... Lucky for them they weren't turned into mincemeat by the trailer.

Ano akala nila? Di sila covered ng traffic lights? How irresponsible of these idiots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Dinamay pa nila ang bata... kawawa naman...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    So, iyong katabi ng bata ay bystander lang?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Looks like it. The other two seemed to be knocked out.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    So obviously it was the Kamote Biker's fault. But what about our unjustifiable justice system, would it still point to the truck driver saying "wreckless imprudence resulting to....blah,blah" ?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Beating the red light with your toddler. Some people doesn't deserve to be parent. Kawawa ang truck driver, delay na sya gastos pa sya dyan kahit hindi nga kasalanan.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Mukhang kasama nila, may blood sa legs. But the blood could be from the child. Mukhang sa ulo Tama ng bata.

Last edited by Monseratto; September 27th, 2020 at 03:33 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Beating the red light with your toddler. Some people doesn't deserve to be parent. Kawawa ang truck driver, delay na sya gastos pa sya dyan kahit hindi nga kasalanan.

These people don’t even deserve to drive. What more being a parent?

10. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post

Scary scene man. How could you deal with motorists like that? They’re not even distracted, It’s just a pure disregard of the traffic violation laws.