New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 318 of 463 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 4630
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Was the ms was driving a little slow? Some folks dont deserve highspeed roads..
    Nag slow down nayan to 60 kph, curve at narrow yung papasok sa exit, pababa kasi yan kaya need to watch your speed.

Reckless at mabilis lang talaga yung van, daming ganyan dyan karamihan mga tour vans.

hihigpit na naman enforcement ng speed limit nyan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Was the ms was driving a little slow? Some folks dont deserve highspeed roads..

W/in the speed limit yun MS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Yung iba naman, nag justify pa na yung ms yung may kasalanan... kamote talaga yung van... takot yata umapak ng biglaang preno... i don’t see nag skid yug tires nya...

He even tried to overtake on the left side...

Also, before pa sa merge lane, meron nang rumble strip, sign to slow down... kamote nga siya..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Yung iba naman, nag justify pa na yung ms yung may kasalanan... kamote talaga yung van... takot yata umapak ng biglaang preno... i don’t see nag skid yug tires nya...

He even tried to overtake on the left side...

Also, before pa sa merge lane, meron nang rumble strip, sign to slow down... kamote nga siya..

It is obvious the van driver was at fault. he already admitted that.

avoiding collisions is always the goal for any motorist. getting rear ended is quite is easy if you slow down in fast moving traffic. Again some things "can" be avoided and some cant.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    It is obvious the van driver was at fault. he already admitted that.

avoiding collisions is always the goal for any motorist. getting rear ended is quite is easy if you slow down in fast moving traffic. Again some things "can" be avoided and some cant.
    Rear collision is easy if you ignore the road sign and the very basic 3 seconds rule...more safer to have 5 seconds...

Well, i just hope ms passengers are all safe...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Rear collision is easy if you ignore the road sign and the very basic 3 seconds rule...more safer to have 5 seconds...

Well, i just hope ms passengers are all safe...

The ms had 6 passengers daw, ligtas naman daw lahat except for 1 na sugatan at dinala sa hospital.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    The ms had 6 passengers daw, ligtas naman daw lahat except for 1 na sugatan at dinala sa hospital.

Props to the MS kept everyone with minimum injuries.

In rear-ended situations, the vehicle at the back is almost always at fault. Van driver license should be revoked for life.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post

So they were close to 2500kg pala and yet the damn van bulldoze them like nothing.

Mass x velocity 🤯

10. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    langyang driver ng van yan grabe.