New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    siempre inaalam muna nila sa mga pulis kung ano nangyari

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe... heard that story about not using anaesthesia on another case... parang nagaway yata or something. hehe.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    hehe ok na yung walang anaesthesia kaysa naman yung di na lang nila papansinin pagdating sa ER :D

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Driv3er View Post
    hehe ok na yung walang anaesthesia kaysa naman yung di na lang nila papansinin pagdating sa ER :D
    baka naman pwede malaman kung saang ospital yan bro. my dad loves to ride bikes, and me and my brother share my dad's passion. kung sakali man maaksidente kami, at least alam namin kung alin ospital ang di namin pupuntahan....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    sorry sir, can't name the hospital. Besides, it is not hospital practice, but the practice of whoever doctor is on duty at the time.

This means that this can be happening in all our hospitals, basta may mga doctor na naiinis sa mga underbone riders na karamihan ay reckless sa pagmamaneho.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    naku wag naman sana. Mahirap po yan. Those doctors shouldn't have taken the Hippocratic oath kung manggaganyan din lang sila. Although asar ako sa mga stupid riders, marami na rin akong na-encounter na matitino esp the Superbike riders and i'm a rider myself.

One of my dreams is to have an Aprilia RSV Superbike.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ah sir, underbone riders lang yung ginaganyan daw nila :P

Aprilia RSV? Type ko yan. Aprilias, IMO, have some of the hottest bikes around.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just this morning.

along san miguel ave... I was in the middle lane and signalled to go to the leftmost lane - am already in the middle of the two lanes when this bike which is a few car's length from my back (and in the middle lane also) swerves to the leftmost lane also.

the funny thing is - he is honking at me. WTF? ang layo layo! then kept on tailgaiting me - then tried to overpass me in my right but went back to the leftmost lane (kasi may mga sasakyan). finally near vargas, I went back to the middle lane (since am going straight). the underbone then suddenly swerved 3 lanes doing to the right.

sheesh.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
d*mn kids on scooters!!