New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    One of SM management stupid policy.

If i were him, i'll get off the car and leave it in the middle of the gate to create confusion. Unfortunately may kasama cya.
    Last edited by macsd; October 4th, 2014 at 08:49 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    What do you expect? Robot mga guards.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    nah... sya'y isang dakilang b*bo.
    or pwede din palagyan nila kay SM na lahat ng parking area ay covered

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Hah! That is why I have low regards for Security Guards. A gripe I have of SM guards in particular is why they still have to "frisk" patrons when they have metal scanners. But not all SGs are dumb, they are just stereotyped. Motto ng mga guards ay "NO ID,NO ENTRY"

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    sa MOA pag pasok mo sa likod dun sa open parking dati na ginawa katulad ng sa GH bayad kaagad.
    pag labas mo putulin na ung ticket at iabot sayo ung kalahati..

sa pag pasok mo ngalang naka register na kaagad ung plate number mo at kung mag kano binayad mo.
    tapos mag hihigpit sila sa pag labas,,ng dahil sa nabasang parking ticket.ang nipis kaya nun at ang daling masira,,

kung mas yado silang sensitibo sa ganyan..dapat imbes na ticket eh card nalang binibigay nila.pag nawala multa.

ang mga guard talagang bisaya pag nag trip .akala mo kung sino at kung gaano sila kataas na tao daig na si purisima LOL

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Kalokohan din yung ginagawa ni SM na i-surrender or pupunitin nila yung parking receipts pag labas mo. E di parang di na sila nag issue ng receipts, laki pa naman kita nila sa parking. Hindi kaya alam ng BIR yang modus ni SM na yan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Bago tayo manghusga, isipin muna natin bat ganun ang policy. Pano kung carnapper yung nag da drive ng kotse, at since dala ng tulay na may ari yung ticket eh kumuha na lang yung carnapper same size paper at nilamukos at binasa to make it unreadable.

The rule is there para sa protection ng mall sa demanda at protection na rin ng car owner.

Ang problema lang naging robot ang guard, he implemented the rule kahit readable pa yung ticket. Which, if you think about it, is good, I don't want a sekyu deciding the fate of my car, ok na yung sm management nagdecide, at least may pambayad sila kung sakalin idemenda ko sila pag na carnap kotse ko.

The solution here is, baguhin ang policy or make it more detailed. Pag readable pa yung ticket and can still be validated, dapat palusutin na. If the guards have doubt then refer it to upper management.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Bago tayo manghusga, isipin muna natin bat ganun ang policy. Pano kung carnapper yung nag da drive ng kotse, at since dala ng tulay na may ari yung ticket eh kumuha na lang yung carnapper same size paper at nilamukos at binasa to make it unreadable.
    From what I read the policy was designed to make money and not to protect the customer. Kung carnapper yun the culprit would pay the penalty to get out, parang commission pa tuloy ng SM parking yung bayad kung designed for car theft yung policy nila.

In my opinion if they want to protect the car owners from carnappers then they should ask to produce strong evidence of vehicle ownership. Registrations, driver's license plus another ID wherein the photo matches the ticket holder. Photocopy these for traceability.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    In my opinion if they want to protect the car owners from carnappers then they should ask to produce strong evidence of vehicle ownership. Registrations, driver's license plus another ID wherein the photo matches the ticket holder. Photocopy these for traceability.
    Yes. It happened to me once in Park Square (Ayala Center) and they did exactly that. I lost my ticket and aside from paying the penalty, I was asked for a copy of my OR/CR and driver's license. It's a good thing the car I was driving was registered to my Mom so same surname and address!

Basta ako, AVOID SM

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    This is the reason why security guards are regarded to have no common sense.

I have the same experience with wet parking tickets. At the ticket booth, I tell them upfront na "cencya na, di ko sinasadyang mabasa". Had no problems whatsoever. But if I had an encounter with this type of moron, ah ibang usapan na yan.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yes. It happened to me once in Park Square (Ayala Center) and they did exactly that. I lost my ticket and aside from paying the penalty, I was asked for a copy of my OR/CR and driver's license. It's a good thing the car I was driving was registered to my Mom so same surname and address!

Basta ako, AVOID SM
    On the other hand, some parking buildings have decent managers. About a decade ago, I lost my parking card for Dela Rosa Parking building. A day after paying the fine, I found the card lodged inside my wallet. Naipit sa sangkatutak na ibang cards + ids... heeheh.
    I returned the card, and they refunded the find I paid, in full. But that was long ago. Ewan ko kung ganon pa rin yung andar doon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12