New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    may nakita ako sa FB feed ko na may motorcade sina Mar Roxas and Co. sa Sabado sa Araneta Center (baka gamitin din ang part ng Aurora Blvd.) at 9am.

kindly confirm on this? may lakad pa naman ako within the area sa umaga.
    well, they do lord it over in that neighborhood...
    yes, i also heard about it.
    balik-nagtahan ako that day...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    ako din na huli dito last two years ago...

bwisit na yan, ang alam ko yong sign eh para lang dun sa mga nasa inner lane (pula line sa picture) kame mga nasa outer lane (blue line sa picture) pwede mag right turn to edsa heading south... tama ba???

I was also flagged down here before but I didn't stop. Before I turned right, i looked for no right turn signs and didn't see any so I turned right. Suddenly an MMDA appeared and flagged me but I didn't stop. I didn't understand why they would not allow vehicles to turn right considering if you came from the north, you can go straight at that intersection.

Same with the intersection if you will turn right to Aurora Blvd (Sta Mesa bound) coming from EDSA North, no right turn din "daw" diyan. Sa may New York or Ermin Garcia ka daw dapat pumasok if you want to go to Aurora Blvd.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I was forced by a constable to go straight there before. I dont get why its no right turn.

I went all the way thru Aurora and went through C5 to get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567