New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kasdrihc View Post
    Mukhang sindikato ito....yung plate nya na ZDT 347, registered sa ford focus na sasakyan....tsk.tsk.tsk

Confirmed ba ito bro kasdrihc?

Whew!.... Kung totoo, delikado nga.... Buti na lang hindi ka bumaba bro. OTEP....

4606:rock:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro... am also in need of PDR one of these days (after having no dents on my ride for almost 5 years thanks to the suprisingly tough body of my car).

How much did you shell out for the PDR?
    SRP for the PDR was Php1,500.00.

It was not a dimple. It was a line kaya daw mas mahal.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hilander model pa, tapos Z na ang start ng plaka?

good thinking boss Otep!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    I had the same experience just this afternoon around 2:30 P.M. along Tandang Sora, New Era side.

There was tricycle who kept on braking in front of me for no apparent reason, blocking both lanes in the process. I had a hunch that the driver may be drunk, so I slowed down a little to give myself some room to overtake. When I did, a jeep suddenly appeared, hence I needed to go back to my proper lane. I checked my mirrors, signaled, then slowly merged back. After a second, I heard a thud, but since my radio's volume was on the high side, and since I knew the road was clear, the first thing that came into my mind was that an object hit my car. When I looked at the mirror though, I noticed the tricycle I overtook was too close for comfort, raising suspicion that may be it was at fault. I turned on my emergency lights, slowed down, then moved to the side of the road. The tricycle followed, so it struck me that for the first time I've been involved in a collision.

They parked a bit far though, a little unusual in my opinion. I then noticed that there was a passenger, who was about to approach me when I opened my door (I did not step out). I expected the driver to talk to me, hence I closed the door then checked my mirrors to find out what the driver was doing. He was just sitting there, probably looking at passing cars. When I turned my eye on the passenger, I noticed he had a gun. Not to exposed, but enough for me to ID it.

I panicked a little, then slowly moved my car forward so as not to startle them. The passenger walked back to the tricycle as if nothing happened. I wasn't able to ID the plate, if there was any. I hurried home, using the subdivision's rear entrance so as to confuse them a little. My car's right rear door has a bad mark, ~4 inches in length. I won't be using the car for now just to be on the safe side.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sir swimstroke, good thing you got away unharmed.

matanong ko lang sir, ano kulay nung trike?

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    IIRC, yellow, the ones that usually ply Tandang Sora.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Vasra-culiat toda ata yan

ang dami talagang loko-loko sa tandang sora area. Yung auto ko binato sa malapit sa new era school.

Sa subdivision naman namin, may pinatay, may ninakawan ng baterya ng sasakyan, may mga nilooban ang bahay, tapos recently nagkakawalaan na ng side mirrors.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    swimstroke,

buti npansin mo ung Gun and have escaped from them.
    Mukhang modus operandi talaga to ngayon.

I'll take note of your experience and will be cautious of this kind of MO.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    salamat mga tsikoters sa information....... ingat po tayong lahat

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Mukhang delikado sa area na iyan..... Medyo malimit pa naman kami riyan dahil diyan nakatira ang mga in-laws ko....

Thanks for sharing your experience. Ingat lang tayong lahat....

5101:pcwhack:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Crosswind ZDT 347 hits my vehicle