New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Pasingit na rin mga goons.

Papunta kasi ako sa PSE Center sa may San Miguel Ave. Nakakapag-alala ang post ni TS. Hindi ako sanay sa area na yan baka masabat ako ng Pasig TE(corrupt?).

Kung manggagaling ako ng ESDA from Makati, ano ang best na route? Kung mag refer ako sa Google map, it looks Pioneer is okay pero paano tumawid sa Shaw papuntang San Miguel Ave?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Pasingit na rin mga goons.

Papunta kasi ako sa PSE Center sa may San Miguel Ave. Nakakapag-alala ang post ni TS. Hindi ako sanay sa area na yan baka masabat ako ng Pasig TE(corrupt?).

Kung manggagaling ako ng ESDA from Makati, ano ang best na route? Kung mag refer ako sa Google map, it looks Pioneer is okay pero paano tumawid sa Shaw papuntang San Miguel Ave?
    from pioneer before reaching shaw intersection turn left at unilab going to edsa crossing; next intersection after end of unilab compound turn right; go straight, cross shaw blvd all the way to san miguel ave, turn right (where the old medical city block on your left), turn left then turn right until you see PSE bldg main entrance on your right. the dreaded intersections near megamall and san mig bldg are now far behind you..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Thanks bro, pag naman tutumbukin ko ang Julia Vargas from EDSA, then turn left ako to San Mig, pwede bang mag left turn to PSE from San Mig?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I doubt if you can turn right from edsa to J Vargas..otherwise you cannot go straight to san mig intersection..iikot ka sa megamall then turn left at Lourdes School where you'll end up wtih my previous directions..buti pa take shaw from edsa crossings then turn left sa san mig..again ending up with my previous suggestion..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tagalnasaabroad View Post
    I doubt if you can turn right from edsa to J Vargas..otherwise you cannot go straight to san mig intersection..iikot ka sa megamall then turn left at Lourdes School where you'll end up wtih my previous directions..buti pa take shaw from edsa crossings then turn left sa san mig..again ending up with my previous suggestion..
    You can turn right to J. Vargas/Megamall coming from EDSA as long as you're coming from the EDSA-Shaw ibabaw and are not cutting in from the underpass.

When i go to PSE Center from the Makati area, i usually take Pioneer then left on Shaw then right on Escriva drive (or whatever that road is that goes behind UA&P) and straight to PSE.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dodongo View Post
    J
    His name is TE Delos Santos, Van Nikko. Dep.903
    I just got apprehended by the same TE yesterday (Sept. 30) corner of meralco and ortigas. same modus, same reasons. Were you able to claim your license back from the Pasig City Hall? My fear is that he might be a bogus TE and doesn't really turn over confiscated licenses to the office.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jmd View Post
    I just got apprehended by the same TE yesterday (Sept. 30) corner of meralco and ortigas. same modus, same reasons. Were you able to claim your license back from the Pasig City Hall? My fear is that he might be a bogus TE and doesn't really turn over confiscated licenses to the office.
    Not yet, cause I don;t have money I'm just a poor student. I plan to pay within the week.

I was also waiting because I have a cousin who was able to get something done about her complaint about a Pasay TE. She pointed me towards Yves Gonzalez and I tweeted him about the issue and he said he would forward my complaint to OCAI and Pasig TPMO, though it looks like my complaint won't be acknowledged.

Anyway, how much is the fine? and how much is the penalty for late pay? Is it too late to contest and do people really have a chance at a successful contest?

Also, according to the LTO sms service, my license has no apprehensions.. so, should that factor into all of this or not because the enforcer who got my license is a Pasig TE?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Not yet, cause I don;t have money I'm just a poor student. I plan to pay within the week.

I was also waiting because I have a cousin who was able to get something done about her complaint about a Pasay TE. She pointed me towards Yves Gonzalez and I tweeted him about the issue and he said he would forward my complaint to OCAI and Pasig TPMO, though it looks like my complaint won't be acknowledged.

Anyway, how much is the fine? and how much is the penalty for late pay? Is it too late to contest and do people really have a chance at a successful contest?

Also, according to the LTO sms service, my license has no apprehensions.. so, should that factor into all of this or not because the enforcer who got my license is a Pasig TE?
    I doubt if a complaint would really be acknowledged. It's not really as serious as kotong.

I also have no idea about the fine and penalties. I cannot find information about the rates in Pasig.

Is there a way for us to check if our license was already turned over to their TPMO? What I don't like is coming over to their office only to find out that the license is still not there. That's too much of a hassle for me. If that is the case, then this is probably a corrupt TE and only then can a valid complaint be made.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jmd View Post
    I doubt if a complaint would really be acknowledged. It's not really as serious as kotong.

I also have no idea about the fine and penalties. I cannot find information about the rates in Pasig.

Is there a way for us to check if our license was already turned over to their TPMO? What I don't like is coming over to their office only to find out that the license is still not there. That's too much of a hassle for me. If that is the case, then this is probably a corrupt TE and only then can a valid complaint be made.
    I got my license today. Wasn't penalized for being late two weeks. Fine is 500.

So, yeah, it will most likely be there. Just not sure how soon though.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I got my license today. Wasn't penalized for being late two weeks. Fine is 500.

So, yeah, it will most likely be there. Just not sure how soon though.
    Thanks for the info. Will just probably get it next week.

How efficient are they over there? Do I need to spend a whole day or going there in the afternoon would be fine? Thanks again in advance!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast