New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sa SUN cellular yan..apat lang yata mga call operators nila..haha

Waited more than 30 mins para lang matanong ko kung bakit 3 weeks late lagi ang bill ko..

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    wel call centers hate me.. i swear at them with all the words i can think of and it actually works sometimes.... speacially with smart bro... last november i called them to have my antenna fixed.. someone eventually came.. heres the funny part,, just this past week i get 2 calls from smart bro.. asking me if my system got fixed or if someone came to check my antenna.... and the other one was following up aparently on my complains which i somehow made last week too.. which i never did... really interesting how this giant companies handle customer care......oh ya just to add they are really quick to call if you dont pay your bills....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kiper View Post
    Sa SUN cellular yan..apat lang yata mga call operators nila..haha

Waited more than 30 mins para lang matanong ko kung bakit 3 weeks late lagi ang bill ko..
    Its not only sun cellular, it also happen to me at Globelines. I called up to check my caller id phone. After many attempts calling the call center until I went directly to the Globelines center to report and thats the time the lineman came.
    I wonder why these big corporation is using the service of call center where in fact it is not effective. Every time you follow up, you have to repeat telling your conern and yet no action is taken.What I hate is there is no continuity and no one to take responsibilty of your call. Sana they can hire someone to take charge of your concern , and he or she nodt doing her work , we can easily pinpoint who is in charge.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pat3k View Post
    ganyan talaga mga local call centers dito sa pinas...walang kwenta! lalo na nga sa mga ISP's at TELCO's na yan, sa bank naman mejo ok ung service, saksakan lang talaga ng tagal ang hold time.
    bro not limited sa local yan. yun dati kong work eh us based yun. dell ang client and one of the biggest call center dito sa atin pero ganun din. Hindi kasalanan ng company dito or nung call center since separate entity/company ang nag-rouroute ng calls. similar din sa local call centers i guess. taga sagot lang ng calls ang usual role ng call center but the routing system, hindi na sagot ng call center companies yun. malamang telco providers ang nag-ooffer ng routing systems ng calls

Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Mas ok nga mga CSR ng banks/credit cards. And they sometimes do call back the customers.
    sa technical call centers meron din callback kasi meron silang stat na pwedeng ma-hit. pag na-hit ka bawas sa stats mo yun and factor yun kung matatanggal ka or hindi. saka minsan di mo rin sila masisisi since meron quota ang mga agents. imagine doing a full reformat of a pc and reinstallation of drivers and software in just 22 mins para maka-quota ka! how much more kung pababaklas mo pa yun pc sa isang matanda na walang ka-alam-alam sa computer or sa isang 12 yr old kid by instructing them thru phone. sick talaga ang policies. and they expect you still to inject and complete the spiels that they give you, in just 22 mins!

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Kawawa rin ang mga tao sa call centers... They get all the flak from the customers...
    Like this, they cannot do anything but explain something that will not make sense with us, customers, because they're limited by the system.....

5202:threadmil:
    you are absolutely right! anong malay ng agent sa routing ng calls. very limited lang ang knowledge na tinuturo sa agents other than that wala na maisasagot sila since hindi kasama sa training nila yun, and most agents are fresh grads so kawawa talaga.

Quote Originally Posted by wiper View Post
    I wonder why these big corporation is using the service of call center where in fact it is not effective. Every time you follow up, you have to repeat telling your conern and yet no action is taken.What I hate is there is no continuity and no one to take responsibilty of your call. Sana they can hire someone to take charge of your concern , and he or she nodt doing her work , we can easily pinpoint who is in charge.
    call center is an integral part of every company. sino ang makikinig sa complain mo kung wala sila? it is the way these companies get feedback from its customers. well ngayon mostly outsourced ang call centers. cost cutting i guess. maintaining your own call center is quite expensive.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Parang Ganito ba?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeZmNgQB0DI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeZmNgQB0DI[/ame]

PLDT myDSL Call Center Agent Curses at Caller. It was an ordinary day for Catherine Rossana (as she repeatedly said on the other end, as her real name) in her work as a customer service representative for PLDT myDSL. Then came Raul Bacaldo, who came a calling one day complaining that his DSL connection is still down after 2 days and he needs it badly for an iFreedom VOIP call to the US to finalize his itenerary for his trip to the US.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Conversations with Telco "Customer Support" Operators