New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    If the majority of local drivers are already having trouble reading simple road signs, why the heck would BF add more confusion to an otherwise straight-to-the-point traffic sign?

Such a waste of tax payers' money just to satisfy his whimsy.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    I don't see any problem with it.

The description below is not describing the arrows above it. Since righthand ang driving natin, it's normal na unahin ang right sa left. Natapat lang siguro.

Ako ang kinaiinis ko yung mga HIDDEN signs. Tapos bigla bubulaga ang enforcer.
    nyahaha parang sa pugad baboy yan ah

ako naman ang mejo naconfuse ako na mga sign eh sa c5 extension d mu malaman kung sa isang kalye nakatutok o diretso hehe

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    bec laughable naman talaga ang mga ideas niya, specifically with this "Lee Kuan Yew" U turn sign.

if they were just really trying to inform the motorist that U turn is allowed in that area, hinde pa ba sapat yun mga TAMANG signs? why the hell would someone still include the name of the great Singapore leader in a U turn sign?

don't be naive gusto lang niya sabihin na siya ang Lee Kuan Yew ng Philippines simple as that..
    ya your right.. i guess im being naive.. i changed my mind.. that sign makes no sense at all.. just like our traffic system.. just like getting a license where even if you dont know how to read and write. you can still get a license to drive. without knowing what any of the signs mean,.thats why signs like that should not be erected because all drivers should know what the sign means in the first place..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    At SLEX: All Counterflowing vehicles- Turn on your hazards and headlights. This is confusing and useless.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Bicutan, Paranaque:
    No one's paying any attention to the sign which says to use the overpass in crossing the street.

Not even the traffic enforcer!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ang daming road signs na hindi visible.. i was pulled over once i asked anu violation ko ng left daw ako sa no left turn.. i asked nasaan yung sign sabay turo sa sign na nasa likod ng poster ni mayor.. What the..... pinagalitan ko yun traffic officer

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    medyo nalito ako dito sa sign na to sa Mandaluyong.. ang gusto nya kasing sabihin.. bawal dumiretso.. so kaliwa or kanan lang.. kaso nilagyan nang arrow.. kakaliwa ba ako sa RIGHT or kakanan ba ako sa LEFT..

boss san sa mandaluyong to?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Sana gayahin nalang ni BF yung mga road signs dito sa Mallorca Spain.

Next time post ako pictures, and dami circles (rotonda) dito sa Mallorca, instead na crossing ginagawa ng government ay mga circles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Confusing / Stupid / Useless ROAD SIGNS