New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Did you ever consider walking to and from the gym? Warm up and tone down na din yun at the same time ;)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    why dont you just walk? sobra lapit lang pala. It will burn Cals too

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I can't. My parents won't allow me. I'll just go to the gym really really early so I could leave before people start coming in.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    oo nga sayang ang gas, pero kung for security reasons naman well tama nga mag drive.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    nowadays people tend to be inconsiderate... nga lang nakakairita talaga ang mga taong ganyan...

uso ba jan sa pinas yung hanap ka ng traffic enforcer then paticketan mo ng obstruction?

dito kasi sa q8, just dial 777 and ask for assistance from a traffic police and they will willingly do their job of getting the owner fined for a whopping 2k to 3k pesos for blocking someone else's car or worse if the police is not in the mood he will lock up the tires and a more stringent fine will come up like automatic 1 month suspension of license plus around 9k-10k pesos fine.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    uso ba jan sa pinas yung hanap ka ng traffic enforcer then paticketan mo ng obstruction?

dito kasi sa q8, just dial 777 and ask for assistance from a traffic police and they will willingly do their job of getting the owner fined for a whopping 2k to 3k pesos for blocking someone else's car or worse if the police is not in the mood he will lock up the tires and a more stringent fine will come up like automatic 1 month suspension of license plus around 9k-10k pesos fine.
    That's nice. I'm not sure if we have that law, but even if we had it, I doubt if it could be implemented properly.

Nakakainis kasi yung ibang tao na sila na nga ang nangharang, utang na loob mo pa pag inalis nila sasakyan nila

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I can't. My parents won't allow me.

how old are you?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    27 and still obedient. hehe.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    so you're 33 talaga. joks lang hehehe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Don't get mad, get even.

You probably know the princess's car by now. Next time she
    parks, there are a million-and-one ways to "accesorize" her
    ride, hehehe.

Aww forget it, you sound like a good girl. Pagdasal mo na lang.
    Makakahanap din ng katapat yan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Common courtesy is not that common