New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just one of those days, i think.
    it happens all the time, in building parking spaces, in malls, even in neighborhoods.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    may katapat din yang mga yan

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Nakow daming ganyan Cathy. Keep your cool na lang...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    you should have honked your horn many times to signify your urgency to get out of the parking space. sometimes, people become discourteous unintentionally. they're just simply insensitive.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ms. Cathy - for what its worth, just be glad that you ain't like her. She must be a really miserable person

Some peeps are just born like that.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    the question is is she pretty or gorgeous? if so, then that answers your question
    She THINKS she is

I just got home from the gym and my car was again blocked. I really do not mind having my car blocked but the least that these people could do is to leave a note on where they are going or tell the guard. I felt sorry for the receptionist at the gym 'coz he had to go inside 4 establishments to look for the owner. I on the other hand was baking under the high noon sun waiting for the arrival of the owner of the car. I was so irritated that when the owner (a middle aged woman) arrived I told her "You should have told the guard where you're going. I've been waiting for ten minutes". The lady didn't answer back and she didn't even look at me but she did look sorry so I let it go. Now I feel guilty for telling her But hands down "Princess" who thinks she is gorgeous is more irritating
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 19th, 2008 at 01:50 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    She THINKS she is
    mahirap talaga kalabanin ang mga ganito pag iisip

buti na lang cool pa din kayo

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Itago mo na lang yun inis at galit, at ibuhos mo sa pagworkout mo sa gym sa susunod na pagbalik mo Napansin ko minsan mas may energy magworkout paggalit o naiinis ako e

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How far is the gym from your place?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Around 500 meters Why?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Common courtesy is not that common