Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    iba ang arrive pag may gigantic bullbar hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: TJM T15's with side rails po yung kay Ungas, gaya nito

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus
    From what I know, bawal ang bullbar, specifically metal bullbars, and since we pride ourselves in being responsible drivers, we should avoid what is illegal.

Eh pano kung tao ang nabangga? Since its metal, for sure bali ang buto, (unlike fiberglass/plastic bumpers na nade-deform). Also, mas malaki ang damage to the other vehicle, which may result in severe injuries to the driver and passengers, during head-on collisions, . This is the rationale kung bakit ipinagbawal ang bullbars.

Besides, if you want to split hairs, isnt the jeeney one giant bullbar? arent owner type jeeps one giant bullbar too, how about assembled trucks/auvs? No crumple zomes, no impact absorbing materials.. dapat bawal din mga yan.

*spell check
    Last edited by Chip; July 31st, 2006 at 09:44 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Add ko lang, real bullbars also allow fitment of larger tires without rubbing, has higher ground clearance than stock, improved approach angle, can be used as a jacking point (with a hi-lift jack), and can be used as a recovery point. These are not merely 'dress up' items.

Bullbars also lessen the change of the vehicle being disabled (undriveable) should it get involved in a crash. It protects the radiator and other vital components. Earlier designs have been improved already in the interest of safety.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Colorum tricycle hit my bro's car!