New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    even if it was a prank, the idiots in that car should be prosecuted with homicide. how on earth would you think that running the car up to someone squatting in the street isn't a recipe for disaster?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    even if it was a prank, the idiots in that car should be prosecuted with homicide. how on earth would you think that running the car up to someone squatting in the street isn't a recipe for disaster?
    I did emphazise na pure specualtions lang ang sinabi ko. I wouldn't know if that is the way it really happened. I don't even believe in the "TINKLE" story. These were kids that were under the influence of alcohol (kung totoo nga). They came from a party, Had a good time and decided to have a good laugh, which of course didn't happen.
    As I said, we were all 19 years old at one time (Unless na 18 pa lang yung reader) and at that age, 90% of us were reckless (Uy...dami na naman nagtaasan ng kilay!!!).
    Yes, their day in court will come. Buti kung yung gumawa nuon (kung meron nga) eh makatulog ng mahimbing. At....kung nakakatulog man yun ng mahimbing...man grabe na talaga tama nuon.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ang hina naman ng imbestigador na yan. . .kilala na nga kung sinu-sino ang nasa loob ng sasakyan. . .kung walang magsasalita, charge them all of obstruction of justice. . .justice must be served

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingking View Post
    some parents get too overprotective of their children so they buy the biggest, the best money can buy. this is a classic case of irony. if it was a picanto/getz prank, the girl may have lived.
    An M1 Abhrams is one of the best money can buy and it certainly is big!!!

Not really! Picantos/Getz/Altos may be small but they still pack power behind them. I just thought that with Lalaine's physique, mas kaya niya ang maliit kaysa sa malaking sasakyan. Well, she did learn to drive the Pajero.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyChaser View Post
    An M1 Abhrams is one of the best money can buy and it certainly is big!!!

Not really! Picantos/Getz/Altos may be small but they still pack power behind them. I just thought that with Lalaine's physique, mas kaya niya ang maliit kaysa sa malaking sasakyan. Well, she did learn to drive the Pajero.
    Many ladies often prefer SUVs now to help them intimidate guys, specially the flirty bastos kind who like picking on girls with small cute economy cars...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    A friend of mine still drives his vehicle that had killed his father. Same scenario. Handbrake was not engaged by the father and the vehicle rolled down their inclined garage. Tried to catch up with the vehicle. I would sell the vehicle as it brings bad memories. If it were to happen to me, I'd let the vehicle roll on its own. No sense running after it and getting killed in the process.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    that sucks... it is so scary since i also have a nasty habit of forgetting to set my parking brake and i usually forget it when i'm at the gas station putting air in my tyre...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    yup i agree.. pag sa P, may harang yan(if gated) push the button(if not gated) then reverse R una nyang pupuntahan, not D. its standard, unless DSG -like system ng sasakyan

and if put in either D, R, +/-, S, 1/L, 2, 3, 4 kahit nga di mo apakan ang gas, it will roll.

my analysis is, baka iniwan sa N, forgot the hand brake, may kaklaseng pumunta sa driver's seat, natabig ang lever to D(kasi walang lock from N - D - N). nataranta ung bata, imbes naapakan ang preno, accelerator pala.. ayun nadala si ms..

or baka sinadya, may cover up ng ulis, or baka victim ng kung anu man yan...

or baka "final destination" incident or "urban legend" or "na enkanto" lang...

tsk tsk, sayang 19 years old palang hay.. batang batang.....

in the case of pup2

if it is geared, it will not roll, it will roll only until the tranny locks, but not to the point na kailangan habulin mo pa... may mali din dito...

Nope, I just forgot to mention it was geared in 3rd. Huwag naman sana masyado suspetsoso.
    Last edited by pup2; December 19th, 2008 at 06:36 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I may quote a very old post already, but I just wish to clarify things:

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    medyo malabo yun kwento, tumakas yun BF and frinds niya after the incident, paano pumasok yun brother? kasama ba nila? paano nalaman ng bro niya kung nasaan sila?

the family wanted her BF and friends to admit the crime? and yet walangn umaamin? kung walang nagsasalita sa mga kasama niya, paano nalaman ng family kung anong nangyari? how did the family came to that conclusion?

obviously they were intoxicated, the only reason I think why she need to pee in front of her car....
    Lalaine parked her SUV near their home in Cogeo. I guess, 30 minutes or an hour later, someone called Lalaine's brother (who was my batchmate in highschool and a friend), and he saw his sister under the pajero nga.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    what an unfortunate event. :sad: RIP to her.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Coed run over by own SUV