New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemica View Post
    I was able to talk to one of her friends. turns out, it was homicide! what happened was she was trying to pee in front of her car with her friends and boyfriend inside. what they did was try to jerk the car little by little just to try and scare her. problem was someone stepped on the gas pedal to hard and ran her over. they all left her after that to die on her own. it was her brother who saw her under her car and that's only when she was found. her family wants her friends and boyfriend to admit what happened pero hindi naman daw magsasampa ng kaso but i dont think anyone has stepped up until now
    medyo malabo yun kwento, tumakas yun BF and frinds niya after the incident, paano pumasok yun brother? kasama ba nila? paano nalaman ng bro niya kung nasaan sila?

the family wanted her BF and friends to admit the crime? and yet walangn umaamin? kung walang nagsasalita sa mga kasama niya, paano nalaman ng family kung anong nangyari? how did the family came to that conclusion?

obviously they were intoxicated, the only reason I think why she need to pee in front of her car....
    Last edited by shadow; June 24th, 2008 at 12:07 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    tingin ko me foulplay na nangyari dyan ?

1)KUNG SA neutral nilagay ang kambyo i hahand break malalaman mo naman kung dadausdus o gagalaw ang sasakyan isa pa bagong pajero yan imposibleng mahina agad ang hand break?

malamang nasa neutral ang kambyo tapos naka hand break me nakasagi ng shfter papuntang drive ang pag ka alam ko wala ng lock yung pag ilalagay sa Drive 1

sabagay kahit bata walang pinipili ang kamatayan baka talagang oras na nya diba mga tsikoters?

pero yun lang masaklap ang nangyari...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I was able to talk to one of her friends. turns out, it was homicide! what happened was she was trying to pee in front of her car with her friends and boyfriend inside. what they did was try to jerk the car little by little just to try and scare her. problem was someone stepped on the gas pedal to hard and ran her over. they all left her after that to die on her own. it was her brother who saw her under her car and that's only when she was found. her family wants her friends and boyfriend to admit what happened pero hindi naman daw magsasampa ng kaso but i dont think anyone has stepped up until now
    Sabi na eh... barkada trip gone wrong.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    kung walang gusto umamin eh paano nalaman yung umiihi na incident and naapakan yung gas pedal?

Pero kung totoo yan nakakagulat..... Hindi na pala lalake umiihi sa kalsada ngayon....pati babae na rin pala....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    kawawa naman. gen3 paj pa naman auto niya. i think lasing lang tlaga sila. u do stupid things when you are drunk. kawawa talaga. kung totoo yun , walang kwenta mga kaibigan niya.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    kung walang gusto umamin eh paano nalaman yung umiihi na incident and naapakan yung gas pedal?

Pero kung totoo yan nakakagulat..... Hindi na pala lalake umiihi sa kalsada ngayon....pati babae na rin pala....
    labo naman nyan. mukha talagang embento lang ang mga testimonies eh hindi kasi kapanipaniwala.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post

meron daw po kasing sakit yung girl na hindi napipigilan ang ihi. i forgot what its called so hindi na niya napigilan. this happened near their house na. ang sabi nga daw parang 2 lots away ata.. nung nahanap yung girl nakahubad pa yung pants at may ihi pa nakaipit siya sa ilalim ng auto.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Yeah, its possible na naiwan sa "N" position yung car when she parked it. Although it isnt impossible to think that her friend actually stepped on the pedal to kill her, its also possible she forgot it in "N" mode, specially if she isnt used to driving yet. Remember she's just 19yrs old, baka she just started driving an automatic.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Maganda ba yung girl? Walang kwentang BF naman yun!

If ever the car really did roll on Neutral, it should have been a really steep incline. If konti lang incline, the speed and force by which it would roll wouldnt be enough to kill someone, you'll just get pushed aside. Or she can push the car back (magaan lang ang car na naka neutral), or dahil hindi naman mabilis ang movement ng car, she can just move aside.

Why wasnt the pants down part presented in the news report? Any possibility of rape kaya?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Here are my 2 cents:

Working as Chief Officer on ship's, it is my responsibility to make sure that the cargo does not move or shift around during rough seas, other wise we end up like the Princess of the Stars.
    Having worked on Car Carriers, it is common practice to lash or secure the cars to the deck by means of lashings. It is also common practice to make sure the handbrakes are engaged, the gears are left engaged ( kung manual shift) or on "PARK" or P (Kung auto matic). This is another precaution para hindi talaga gagalaw ang mga sasakyan lalo na pag maalon.

Sa mga sasakyan na may automatic tranny, you can't start the engine unless it is in "PARK". Meron pa nga iba, kailangan nakadepress ang preno para magstart.
    Pag naka hinto ang engine, the shifter cannot be move. This I know dahil marami na kaming kaso na sinira namin ang shifter lock para hilain ang mga sasakyan na hindi mapaandar. In most cases, it takes 2 person to break the lock.

Now if she had parked her car on a flat road, hindi dapat yun gumalaw kahit naka neutral pa ang gears. Then again, if she had parked on an inclined road, naka engage ang "PARK", di dapat gagalaw yun car. Then again, If she had park in an inclined road naka neutral and forgot about the handbrake, the moment she releases the brake pedal, mag roll na agad yun sasakyan even before she gets out of the vehicle. According to the stories, She went in front of the car after parking and was run over by the SUV. How did she end up in front of the SUV kung after releasing the brake pedal e gumalaw agad ang sasakyan (Mabigat ang sasakyan na ito). The moment that SUV starts rolling, instinct will tell her to stay inside and to step on the brake and engage the handbrake.
    Please take a look at the size of that "MONSTER" SUV as against the size of Lalaine. Look at the size of those tires and look at how high the running board is.
    Lalaine could easily fit under that MONSTER without any problems. I can easily fit under that and I'm bigger than Lalaine. How then did she end up being run over?

This is my Theory:

Lalaine (I'm using her real name as a sign of Respect) had just come from a party together with friends. Can't deny that in a party, at 19, for sure na may nainum ka kahit konti lang. She stopped the car and had engaged the handrake, Maybe...just maybe...engine was still running. Gear was in NEUTRAL. She got out. One of her friends inside woke up, saw her get out and decided to play a prank on her. Hey remember, she was 19 and just most probably, her friends were, too. We were all 19 once and we all loved to play pranks on each other. Her friend puts the gear into drive, releases the handbrake and steps on the gas. For her part, Lalaine saw the SUV moving toward her, puts out two hands, as if to stop the car (also by instinct), falls over while holding on to the bumper, gets dragged under. Also, instinct will not allow her to let go. The car moves fast, goes over a curb ( with Lalaine underneath ) and rams a wire fence. A case of a prank turning into tragedy.
    Of course all these is pure speculation...
    I, too have an 18 year old daughter, whom I was teaching to drive last summer. One of the things I insisted on her was that as soon as the car stops, PULL the HANDBRAKES!!! Put the gear on NEUTRAL and turn the front wheel towards the curd.

Comment ko lang dito. Bilib naman ako sa ama ni Lalaine. Ang laki ng confianza niya sa anak niya na halos isang taon palang nagmamaneho eh pinamaneho na nang ganun kalake na sasakyan, 6 cylinder pa! Hey I'm not blaming the guy. Kasi kung ako yung ama ni Lalaine, bibilhan ko na lang siya ng Picanto. Mas bagay sa kanya yun.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Coed run over by own SUV