New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by raikonen View Post
    i can't speak for everybody.. but in our case, here's how it works..

you buy an item from us worth 10k paying thru CC. once na-swipe na yung card, automatically credited na yun sa acct namin sa bank(epci, in our case). bago makarating yung pera sa acct namin, binabawasan na yun ng 5% commission + 0.5% tax, so bale 9,450 petot na lang papasok sa passbook namin. sa pagkakaintindi ko, di sa CC company napupunta yung commission kundi sa banko..

just in case magkaroon ng unfortunate event na di matuloy yung sale, di na namin kayang ibalik yung full amount since binawasan na nga ng bank. dito ngayon papasok yung discretion ng merchant. kung kasalanan talaga ng shop kaya di natuloy yung sale, dapat ibalik nya in full yung amount at abonohan nya yung inawas ng bank. kasi di naman kasalanan ng customer yun.

til now, wala pa naman ako experience na nagpareverse ng charge so di ko alam kung paano procedure dun...

not sure regarding sa hotels.. parang deposit na yata yun so ile-less na lang siguro sa total bill mo yun.. so wala nang reversal na gagawin..
    Thats ridiculous. The failure was on your part and you want the customer to bear the expenses for your failure ? What business is it of the buyer that you have incurred expenses in a sale you failed to deliver on. As it stands, you owe the buyer for his time and trouble.

Pencils

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Pencils View Post
    Thats ridiculous. The failure was on your part and you want the customer to bear the expenses for your failure ? What business is it of the buyer that you have incurred expenses in a sale you failed to deliver on. As it stands, you owe the buyer for his time and trouble.

Pencils

Quote Originally Posted by raikonen View Post
    just in case magkaroon ng unfortunate event na di matuloy yung sale, di na namin kayang ibalik yung full amount since binawasan na nga ng bank. dito ngayon papasok yung discretion ng merchant. kung kasalanan talaga ng shop kaya di natuloy yung sale, dapat ibalik nya in full yung amount at abonohan nya yung inawas ng bank. kasi di naman kasalanan ng customer yun.
    please read again...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    Sorry OT na. But to clarify, the deposit can be more than your actual bill so your card is swiped once for example for 8000 pesos, and your bill comes out to 4500, your card is swiped once again for 4,500, but the charge slip of the 8000 is destroyed.

In their case I think, they don't get paid unless they give the charge slip to the institution.
    yes i think iba ang set-up nila.. manual yata ang submission ng charge slips dito..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Raikonen: Better review your procedure with the Card Companies. In my case with Chronos, the sales lady and her immediate idiot boss didnt know that there was a way to refund the customer in cases like this. "Citibank Dispute Form". Citibank refunds me the money and deals with Chronos. Their initial reaction was to think of Chronos and themselves only and didnt care how the customer would react on being short changed.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by frt View Post
    Raikonen: Better review your procedure with the Card Companies. In my case with Chronos, the sales lady and her immediate idiot boss didnt know that there was a way to refund the customer in cases like this. "Citibank Dispute Form". Citibank refunds me the money and deals with Chronos. Their initial reaction was to think of Chronos and themselves only and didnt care how the customer would react on being short changed.
    Hassle yan. If they didn't deliver the goods, they're the ones who are supposed to take care of reversing the charges.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    re frt:
    yap. pwede talaga ireverse yung charge on the spot kung di pa nakakagawa ng settlement report. usually naman, this is done at the end of store hours.

iba lang kasi yung case mo since inabot na sya ng ilang buwan.. good thing you got your money back...

re wildthing:
    dapat talaga abonohan muna ng merchant yun at sya na ang umayos ng reversal...

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    FRT,

What did you ordered ba?

There are some brands that Lucerne has "exclusivity" kasi. Baka you may need to deal with them again, if you plan to get locally.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Chronos Lucerne Management