Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    otep,
    merun ba?

aap ako.. panu ko iclaclaim?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat nung nag-apply ka hiningi mo na. Dun na din sa tapat ng office gagawin mismo.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pwede ba ibalik?.. i mean parang sabihin hinde pa na etch?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Puwede naman siguro, ako AAP rin, wala pang time magpa etch. Basta nakaregister yung car mo sa kanila.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph
    Tol,
    Saan galing yan info mo, baka pwede naman makuha yung details ng company to install.
    :thanx:
    A singaporean offered this to me several years back. Binigyan pa nga ako ng video nawala ko lang.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Thanks anyway...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph
    Removing fuses, pulling out ignition cables, etc. could immobilized your assumed assailant but take note this could eventually loosen up connections or even break it, so what I suggest is, go to the electrical connection of the fuel pump (located under the rear seat) and get the positive, link it to a switch that u would hide, then switch on/off when u want to run the car. The car would run a few meters but stop at the end if the switch is off. Hey, use a 30a 12v relay ok! Get a qualified person to do it if ur not familiar with relays. Remember ur meddling with the fuel pump make sure ur battery positive is off the hook before commencing. And lastly I won’t take any responsibility for whatsoever mistake that u make. (I assume that I’m talking to an adult, boys don’t try this at home).
    sir could pm me the details about this suggestion of yours. wana know more about it kasi though hindi ako ang gagawa. syempre sa pro ko pa rin ito papagaw. thanks.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    has anyone seen the episode of tv patrol world today where-in they introduced a car in which they installed a tear gas spray over the car's roof. san kaya pwede magpakabit nun and how much kaya? anyone knows?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ah may switch..parang yung car nung isa dito sa tsikot na may secret button that was accidentally pushed by a mechanic kaya ayaw mag start ang sasakyan. Hmmm san pede pagawa to? nde ako marunong mag kalikot sa electrical...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jvdejesus05
    sir could pm me the details about this suggestion of yours. wana know more about it kasi though hindi ako ang gagawa. syempre sa pro ko pa rin ito papagaw. thanks.
    Ralph JV hindi sir, anyway what i said on the post is pretty much everything u need to know just print my tip and read it to the competent electro-mechanic, he/she should know what to do but if he/she would have any question at all... ask me again ok... no problemo.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Chit chat: Carnapping