New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xtiansy View Post
    Just got home around 3am. On our way to my gf's place in taytay around 130am from timog...we were cruising EDSA southbound...approaching EDSA-Ortigas flyover...20m away i saw a guy sa may island na may hawak na 4x2 na wood na siniswing-swing nya...we were on the fast lane...pagtapat namin sa kanya i heard something hit my rear-left. D&MN! from the sound i heard i can tell that it's a hard one. i stopped at the foot of the flyover...around 30m away from the guy...hazard on...i stepped out of the vehicle looked back sa pinangyarihan (wala na un lalaki) and then i saw a long dent (around 12") with white paint marks above the fender...my gf's so worried and she wanted me to get back in the car and just drive away from there. we then stopped over at shell emerald-ortigas...and then i saw the whole sh#($%t! anyway just sharing another bad experience on the road...
    Hi, Newbie here. Sorry about your bad experience and thank you for sharing it here so that it will also serve as warning to the rest of us.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    sorry to hear that.. madami talaga ganyan ngayon, di mo na alam kung sira-ulo yun or modus lang.

experience ko naman, bote ang binato at tumama sa hood.. ayun may konting dent lang..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi All!

Had an encounter with one of those crazies back when I was still studying and was still driving around in a Corolla.

I was stopped in front of the PNR building in Manila waiting to to turn right into Quirino since there was still a stop light there back then.

All of a sudden, I hear this lound thud and when I look to the right, I see this crazy guy acting all scared trying to sheild himself from somthing but staring straight at the car.

He then proceeded to pick up a very big rock to throw at me.

Since he was scrawny, the rock fell very short of my car much to my relief then the light turned green and I just drove away.

When I got to the parking lot, I surveyed the damage and it was a small dimple. *WHEW*

Never saw him again though.

Good thing too.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by carbomb View Post
    ... charge to experience na lang bro and next time buy an armscor pellet gun para pag talagang ayaw umiwas, tirahin mo!!! di naman cya mamamatay dun mapapa aray lang!
    OT: sir magkano ba iyang ganyan?

It seems na madami ngang incidents like these sa EDSA. baka dapat din itong i-report sa pulis at ng mahuli na ang taong iyon o kaya ay sa media para maalarma ang mga passersby ng EDSA. Delikado masyado iyon, what kung you're running at hjigh speed (madaling araw eh!) then naghagis siya ng anything sa windshield. Anything can happen at that point.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I had this real damn experience man!!!
    Yesterday,while i was waiting for the green in an intersection near Lawton when one guy approached my car and leaned on my left window...Then i noticed him trying to get my side mirror...All i did was to rev my engine as hard as i can and then that crazy looking guy ran away from my car....Now i had to adjust my side mirror because it became loose....Be alert guys when you pass by that area....

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Thanks for the warning, I pass along that area everyday.

Pag nakita ko yun sa daan sasagasaan ko na para naganti na kita (joke).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by red07 View Post
    Thanks for the warning, I pass along that area everyday.

Pag nakita ko yun sa daan sasagasaan ko na para naganti na kita (joke).
    hehe brutal sir ah

taong grasa ba yung mga yun o talagang nangungursunada lang?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    may nakita ako knna sa edsa ortigas flyover rin... taong grasa at nanlilimos jeje

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drag_addict View Post
    may nakita ako knna sa edsa ortigas flyover rin... taong grasa at nanlilimos jeje
    may taong grasa nga jan sa lugar na yan. malamang, yun ang dumale sayo.
    he's insane, wala kang laban dun. di nakukulong ang mga baliw!
    at daytime nanlilimos yan sa ortigas flyover near white plains. nakaupo pa habang naka extend un arms nya. luckily walang nakakahagip sa kanya.
    lakas tama talaga!!!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Dati may ganyan nangyari. Kaso binaril nung driver yung magnanakaw ng side mirror.

Hindi nakulong yung driver.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Caution!!!