New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baurtwellXUV
    dapat maglagay ng monitor sa may dash each time the car starts. para alam kung saan dinala.. nakaktakot na magpagawa sa casa ah. nagdadalawang icip na ako...
    check nyo lang ang odometer before and after servicing...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    guys hirap din kasi sa casa, you really don't know if they're really checking ur vehicle. honestly speaking, i had a bad experience about it. i had my vehicle checked in at a casa where i bought my vehicle to have its periodic maintenance check plus i added na may naririnig akong parang cranking sound sa ilalim ng sasakyan ko. i left my vehicle kasi sabi whole day daw nila ichecheck yung sasakyan. the next day they called me up to pick up my vehicle and so i did. as i drove it along quezon ave, i still heard the same old noise that i was hearing before, so i stopped at a local gas station to have it checked. they found out that it was my "Mholye" that was broken. putol daw and isang leaf kaya kailangan nang palitan. do they really check our vehicles when we leave it to them?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    had a similar experience with mantrade several years back... we had to leave the car sa shop for servicing kasi dami daw nila tanggap & kelangan pumila, tawag nalang daw sila pag ready na...the next day, i saw our car along pasong tamo ext being driven by, presumably, one of their crew. i brought it up with the management when i came to get the car but they just denied it completely and said that it could'nt be possible daw as it is against their policy. dapat pala hinabol ko nalang kaya lang i was headed the opposite direction.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    -arj-

if i had the same expireince.. hahabulin ko yun talaga. pipicturan ko pa. kung pwede nga vivideo ko nalang. pra wala silang takas. nakakabadtrip yung ganon ah. knowing na you trust yung mga work sa casa.. tapos ganon lang

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ot:mods pansin kolang me isang thread prehong preho ang topic.. "prestige cars story..." pede merge..?

arj: Nissan Mantrade ba yan?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    after reading these stories, I recall bringing my car for a routine PMS and i was wondering why my gas decrease a lot and the odometer was 20km more after i brought it in. Could it be that they needed to drive that car that long to find out if oks na. Well, i'll be more vigilant next time.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    tsk tsk tsk tsk.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ganun we'll be due for our first check up pa naman. tyet.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    -ts1n1ta-

check mo nalng muna yung last na tinakbo ng car mo pagpapaservice mo na... dapat wala na rin gas pagpapasok mo. just to be sure..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Casa crew using Client's rides