New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Guys,

Thanks for your replies and sentiments.

As regards making the TMG do their job, my friend just filed a letter request in the form of a complaint at the DILG that they process and promptly submit the necessary documents and indorsement to the LTO, and in order that administrative sanctions may be applied if need be. We pay the right taxes and these people who are supposedly public servants, act like we even owe them in order for them to do their job. I hope that this becomes a lesson for the people in law enforcement. There have been a lot of cases where they (PNP) were able to apprehend the criminal(s) but since they failed to follow basic procedures (most especially under our Constitution's Bill of Rights), these crooks then are allowed to go free. Or even worse, they apprehend or shoot at the wrong people mistaking them for suspects.

We tried to follow the procedure that any normal citizen would go through in order to process his/her claim at the TMG and LTO. But since it has come to this, we then have to resort to using contacts that are "higher-up" in the PNP's chain of command as well as those in the Executive and Legislative Depts, something that my friend did not want to do. Tingan natin kung di pa kikilos ang mga taga TMG, at di pa sila matuto.

At any rate, all of us should exercise prudence and caution as well as be extra vigilant.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    naku sorry to hear that po.

hope they recover the car pero napaka-grrrrr naman nila, di raw alam yung policy na ganun?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    San sa makati nangyari yan? anong street at barangay?

At anong klaseng pedal to steering lock gamit nya... di rin pala effective...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    maskabisado yata ng TMG.. kapag sila ang carnapper hehehe..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
CARNAPPED PAJERO, TMG and LTO