New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tanga naman nun Med Rep mabuti walang nangyari masama dun sa bata

I hope he learned the MedRep learned his lesson, bobo!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    kaya nga important na wag na lang magantay sa loob ng kotse kahit na matanda o bata...mas mabilis macarnap ang sasakyan sa ganitong paraan.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

What the MedTech did was utterly *#$%^.....

Thanks for sharing.

4707:santas:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    If this happened in the US, the courts would probably take custody of the child and jailed the med rep with the car thief...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hi! I usually browse on this site and I was surprised when I saw this thread.
    I'm the brother of the MedRep you guys are talking about. Please don't say he's irresponsible and stupid 'cause no one wanted that to happen on the first place. It was just really unfortunate on his part. He was just gone for 2 minutes, suddenly his kid's gone. I'm just sad of how people are so quick to slander people. Please stop saying things, it's really hurtful.
    But I guess, this serves as a lesson to all of us to not leave our kids alone in the car and not ask the security guards to watch over the car. Right now, the bigger culprits (not only those who drove the car away) are jailed and we're just waiting for the carnapping syndicate in Cebu who's the mastermind on this plot to be caught.
    Good day everyone. God bless.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hbelgica View Post
    Hi! I usually browse on this site and I was surprised when I saw this thread.
    I'm the brother of the MedRep you guys are talking about. Please don't say he's irresponsible and stupid 'cause no one wanted that to happen on the first place. It was just really unfortunate on his part. He was just gone for 2 minutes, suddenly his kid's gone. I'm just sad of how people are so quick to slander people. Please stop saying things, it's really hurtful.
    But I guess, this serves as a lesson to all of us to not leave our kids alone in the car and not ask the security guards to watch over the car. Right now, the bigger culprits (not only those who drove the car away) are jailed and we're just waiting for the carnapping syndicate in Cebu who's the mastermind on this plot to be caught.
    Good day everyone. God bless.
    Your the brother of the victim...so you would react that way. but in a third persons view, it was irresponsible. Your brother might not be an irresponsible man, but the act of leaving the kid inside the car alone is an irresponsible act. Many things can happen if you leave a kid inside the car (i.e. the kid could have played with the car, let off the parking brakes and the car would roll down hiting a bystander or another vehicle...etc.)

now if your brother asked the guard to watch over the kid and the car, so...what happened here? we can't totally blame the guard as well (he has his own responsibility)

nevertheless, with this act, everyone is reminded to be more careful. We learn from people's mistakes and I bet your brother learned his as well.

we are thankful that the kid wasn't hurt in this ordeal (physicall), i also hope that the kid gets conselling so he can forget or not traumatized with the event.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Your the brother of the victim...so you would react that way. but in a third persons view, it was irresponsible. Your brother might not be an irresponsible man, but the act of leaving the kid inside the car alone is an irresponsible act. Many things can happen if you leave a kid inside the car (i.e. the kid could have played with the car, let off the parking brakes and the car would roll down hiting a bystander or another vehicle...etc.)

now if your brother asked the guard to watch over the kid and the car, so...what happened here? we can't totally blame the guard as well (he has his own responsibility)

nevertheless, with this act, everyone is reminded to be more careful. We learn from people's mistakes and I bet your brother learned his as well.

we are thankful that the kid wasn't hurt in this ordeal (physicall), i also hope that the kid gets conselling so he can forget or not traumatized with the event.
    It might be irresponsible in the third person's view. Let's just respect my brother's family. They're doing their best to recover from this traumatic experience. Good evening.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    No matter how careful we are, chances are we would still sometimes get caught off guard. We are just human beings prone to mistakes. Let us just make this incident another reminder that there are people out there who do not know how to play fair!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Carjackers steal vehicle with boy inside