New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ok lang yan Cesar, don't get offended. Hirap d2 sa forum before starting on a thread, you have to think several times before posting. So mga mods, where can we find the forum's general instructions for which we could dedicatedly follow?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Link is ok... just put it in your signature (like what most of us here is doing).

IMO - having a tinted windshield will lower your attractiveness to carjackers.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    Ok lang yan Cesar, don't get offended. Hirap d2 sa forum before starting on a thread, you have to think several times before posting. So mga mods, where can we find the forum's general instructions for which we could dedicatedly follow?
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/announcement.php?f=18

let me highlight this:

9) You will, if asked by a representative of the Forums, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the staff of the Forums.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    I'm sure those carjackers are now stalking outside the dealerships waiting to pounce on new cars about to be delivered. Its so sad...this country is really going down the dumps. What a waste!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    It is through this site/forum that I found an anti-theft device that fits my liking. This site/forum served its purpose, at least, to me. Cesar does not even mention his device when he started this thread; he is just expressing his opinion about this new and real incident of carjacking; it just so happen that he has such a device; and he already adhered to the mod's suggestion.

Due to this latest incident of carjacking, every anti-theft device is worth a second look. Most of the time, however, we seldom visit the "advertisement" section and overlook these gadgets and devices.

Let us give every gadget/service/device owner the benefit of the doubt when, in good faith and for sincere intentions, he/she introduces his product that is directly related to the thread.

Easy driving!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    baka naging sigurista na mga carjackers dahil sa mga anti-theft devices, naninigurado na sila kunin na kagad yun bagong tsikot bago pa ma-install-an ng Txt Alert. :threadmil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Carjacked Hilux!