New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    for me its a good news .. sana madala na dito sa insidenteng to ang mga #$%^ bus driver .. dahil sa stunt nya mahihirapan pa tuloy 6 kids nya and may nasayang na 2 round of 9MM ..

but may he rest in peace ........................ sana !

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    dapat the two of them should have settled it the old-fashioned way.

dapat nag-sapakan na lang sila. may baril baril pa. wag-du.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sana matuto na mga bus drivers na iyan.

Sobra kasi silang siga mag-maneho. Tapos sila pa ang galit kahit na mali sila.

I hope maging strict sila sa lahat ng public transport. Ang dami kasing ganyang bus / jeep / taxi drivers. Hilig mang-cut pero kakamot ng ulo kapag nakatama ng ibang sasakyan.

Dapat sa kanila ma-revoke ang license... tsk tsk...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i only feel sympathy for the 6 kids; pero i also think the bus driver got more than he deserved. i admit i also hate how bus drivers drive pero losing one's life over a traffic incident is too much.

i just hope this serves as a lesson to other drivers (not just bus drivers) out there.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ~another double post
    Last edited by roninblade; June 11th, 2008 at 09:41 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    for me & most here in office,

this bus driver deserve it, running from his obligation is runaway fugitive, what if he hit a human being, he will runaway too, its better he rest in peace than hitting a person.

he just meet his fate sooner, with what he did, sooner or later he will come to an end like this.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    for me & most here in office,

this bus driver deserve it, running from his obligation is runaway fugitive, what if he hit a human being, he will runaway too, its better he rest in peace than hitting a person.

he just meet his fate sooner, with what he did, sooner or later he will come to an end like this.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Nakahanap siya ng katapat niya. Akala niya siguro pababayaan na lang ng nabangga niya iyon. Tumakbo pa kasi.

Ngayon, ano na mangyayari sa mga naiwanan niya? Dahil sa kag*****n niya, pamilya niya ngayon ang maghihirap. I don't feel sympathy for the driver but only for his loved ones.

Sa mga driver na ****, mag-ingat kayo baka makasalubong nyo kapareho niyo.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Not to generalize but most drivers of the public utility transport vehicles (Cabs, Bus, Jeepney, tricycle) think that they own the road and they can do whatever it takes (weaving in-out, counterflow, overspeeding, beating the red light, cutting other vehicles, cutting trip, stopping in the middle of the road, no headlights at night, just to name a few) to make money.
    Ang sarili lang nila ang iniisip nila pero paano naman ang ibang mga motorista? Hindi ba naghahanap-buhay din naman tayo at ginagamit din natin ang kalsada?
    They all deserve to be penalized according to traffic laws. What drives some people to do "road rage" is the fact that these violators are let go by the "lagay" system and this encourages other offenders to do so. It's a vicious cycle that must be put to an end but not on the manner that the gunman did.

I heard that the suspect has already sent surrender feelers. Bothered by his conscience I guess.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Well this thread interests me because i myself figured in a hit and run with a public transpo just last week. First, hopefully the last.

I was driving on the shoulder lane (wide and free) one night and was about to overtake a jeep when the road came to a mild curve and the jeep suddenly ate both lanes! I was wedged in deep and have no where to go (he's in my lane and my hood's in line with his front tires) till he hit my driver's side mirror with the middle part of his jeep.

He simply didn't have any reason to gobble both lanes- he has his lane and i have mine, both are smooth and pothole free (it's even in a desolate place where no people make "para",) we're running maybe 50Kph. in hindsight i should have used the horn to warn him not to make imbecile actions while i overtook >_<

Anyway after that i slowed down and turned on my hazard lights and he slowed down but never stopped. Binusinahan ko, still didn't stopped. Tailed him and beeped him. Still didn't slowed down- good thing there was a makeshift police station just 200 meters from the incident- so i stopped and that's where he accelerated away!

F... naman... I don't want to bother you guys with my encounter, long story short we did manage to catch up on him a town away after a brief chase (he didn't stop for the police too, sirens and all, kelangan pang tutukan ng baril and cut-an ng parak to stop.)

All of this for a minor side mirror gash that i would have let him go easily kung nakiusap lang ng maayos. I was putting into consideration his financial situation etc. etc...

In the end, this is one case where a goon was caught and penaltied for his wayward ways. =)

God i sure hope he learned his lesson and changed for the better (as i have learned mine) - which is to use the horn more frequently esp on buses and jeeps- para sakin lang kase it's a bit rude to use the horn when overtaking, i mean we use the mirrors everytime before changing lanes don't we?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Car used in rage shooting found; gunman still at large