New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Update ko lang,- got my sticker for my March-registered vehicle, just in time, yesterday,- April 1.

18.6K:vader:
    Where'd you get the sticker?

Had one of our vehicles registered sa LTO E-Patrol nung January, wala pang sticker.

Yung niregister in February also via E-Patrol, nakakuha na ng sticker on the date itself. We brought the OR/CR of the vehicle registered on January, hindi raw pwedeng i-release doon -.-?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Where'd you get the sticker?

Had one of our vehicles registered sa LTO E-Patrol nung January, wala pang sticker.

Yung niregister in February also via E-Patrol, nakakuha na ng sticker on the date itself. We brought the OR/CR of the vehicle registered on January, hindi raw pwedeng i-release doon -.-?
    Got it from one of the LTO Satellite Offices here in SouthMM, bro....

18.7K:vader:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    buti nalang october ang renewal ko, kadalasan pag may ganyang problema pagdating ng october, resolved na.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    just bring the receipt all the time kung wala pa car plate sticker/whindshield sticker.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    dito sa laloma/sto. domingo, pumunta ako bago mag mahal na araw, 1st week of april daw. pumunta ako kanina 3rd week of april pa daw?!
    eh dapat pag ganiyan pati sila mahingan na ng danios dahil ganiyan din tayo pag sa late registration! dem you pools!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    registered another car, and wala din available sticker. nakaka-frustrate yung service nila.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345