New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rock reyes View Post
    I thought Rapide was a big company? papunta pa naman ako dun bukas...tutuloy ako pero never nila akong maiisahan....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rock reyes View Post
    I thought Rapide was a big company? papunta pa naman ako dun bukas...tutuloy ako pero never nila akong maiisahan....
    Rapide? Sigurado kang pupunta ka pa rin? Sige, kwento mo na lang experiences mo dito sa 40+ page thread (of mostly bad experiences) on them:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=26622&page=41

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by spidermonk3y View Post
    update lang po mga sirs

yung Caloy Gonzales Auto and Paint Shop, meron na rin (or lumipat kaya??) sa may Brixton street Kapitolyo na malapit sa Pioneer Center. Same people din malamang, pero dami naka-park na auto ah, maraming naloko este... nagpapagawa!
    Yung dun sa Brixton St. sa likod ng Pioneer Center, Caloy Gonzales rin ba yun?

Before nagpagawa ako dun, but the name of the shop was "Mantech" but without signages. A lot of Land/Range Rovers are serviced there.

Had bad experiences on that particular shop (Mantech). Iniiwang bukas ang hood habang umuulan, overpricing, incompetent mechanics, nagiwan pa ng malalim na gasgas under my driver side door. To think na maraming Land Rovers at BMWs pinapagawa dun.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    REIBET AR-ONE Racing
    Mindanao Avenue near Honda Spa

May I just add them to the list. Sobrang mahal sumingil, barubal trabaho, magaling lang sa sales talk yun may-ari.

Since I'm not that knowledgeable about cars, sa kanila ko pumunta kasi may pangalan and madalas ko nakikita sa mga car shows. I had my car buffed (not detailed) and had a chin installed with paint for 6k in which I agreed since they have this so called "name". They asked me to leave the car and will just call me up if it's finish. To make the story short, it took 3 days for them to finish the job even if I was constantly following up with them. When I saw my car, it was a very messy job. circular traces of the buffing machine was all over my hood, fenders, rear bumper and rubber on my windows. and to add insult to injury, my rear bumper had a very deep 7-inches scratch in it which they claim that it was already there when i left the car. there was nothing i can do since i already paid them and did not bother to ask them to fix it since i already knew i was robbed. never will i go to that shop again, ever.

akala ko ako lang kasi wala talaga ko alam , yun pala madami na din naloko yun kasi pag nagpapa-carwash ako at may nakakwentuhan na car owner that had been to that shop..it's the same story that i'm hearing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
~* car / auto shops to be avoided (mga manloloko)*~