Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    anong magagawa ng tubo sa Glock 23 ...

joking ...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    sir question lang, since hindi mo yata napost. how were you able to disarm the cabbie?
    I was waiting for security to come. He tried to push me out of the way twice instead of trying ask nicely so he can make his escape.

He was warned twice not to touch me but still insisted trying to box up his weight class. On the third push he found himself on the pavement.

The nylon rope attached to the pipe was more of a liability for him at the time. People were trying to set us apart, I was negotiating that I would back off as long as he gave up the pipe.

A simple twist and a few pulls made it a losing proposition for him to keep holding on to it as it was wrapped around his wrist. He eventually agreed to remove the makeshift strap and fled to the center island until security came.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Last edited by ghosthunter; November 19th, 2012 at 06:40 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    anong magagawa ng tubo sa Glock 23 ...

joking ...
    That's a funny conversation I had about this incident. I have a cousin with a permit to carry, he's not violent or anything, but the natural impulse it seems is that if someone's about to attack you and you had a piece, you'd want to use it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456