New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    2 days ago (it was raining and already dusk), I was crusing along Commonwealth. I was about to swerve to the right to overtake a slow moving car. I looked at the right side mirror first and saw it was clear then I realized there was a speeding vehicle with headlights off. Even the parklights were off.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    even jeepneys do that, and tricycles they say that they are saving up on battery power...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    bad trip talaga yun.... ako nga ginagawan ng paraan ang headlight ko para maging malinaw at kitangkita ang kalsada. ng hindi mabanga at makabanga. at pati na din yun mga taong (ogag) na naglalakad sa gitna ng kalsada with matching texting pa.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i just wish makasalubong sila ng pison. o kaya tangke

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ...and not just cabs but as well as those damned PUJs- kamuntik na ako mahagip while on my way to work...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman
    baka sira ang headlights? who, in his right mind, would do that during the night and with heavy downpour?
    considered that also but he shouldn't be there.... in the inner lane? he should be at the outer lane para masalpok man siya me laban laban siya
    Last edited by XTO; August 4th, 2006 at 05:25 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    2 days ago (it was raining and already dusk), I was crusing along Commonwealth. I was about to swerve to the right to overtake a slow moving car. I looked at the right side mirror first and saw it was clear then I realized there was a speeding vehicle with headlights off. Even the parklights were off.
    Nagtatakumi attack siya..But seriously thats dangerous..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
cab w/ headlights off at night and raining!