New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    *TS - buti nalang walang nangyari sa iyo. anyway, I know your sentiments dahil ako mismo hindi ko na mabilang kung ilang beses na ako muntikan ma-sideswipe.

kaya nga sa EDSA, talagang kung maaaring mag-stay pa ako sa left lane, doon lang muna ako. at kung may bus sa tabi ko, sige na, pinapauna ko na sila kasi nga hindi ka rin makakaporma eh.

pero dati nung sasakay ako sa bus, muntikan pa akong masagasaan nitong isang bus (Manrose Liner yung violet). Talagang dumikit doon sa sasakyan kong bus at ito pa.. nasa harap na ako nitong manrose liner, umaabante pa ang hinayupak. naaalala ko tuloy yung naramdaman ko noon. para akong nagtutulak nang pader na iipitin ako. nabura ko na sa CP# ko yung plate no. lahat iyan para lang sa makipag-unahan sa pasahero.

sa sobrang galit ko nung aakyatin ko na yung bus, karipas nang takbo ang loko.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    You should try the buses along Quezon Ave-Espana, they don't stay on their lane. They even occupy the left lane and block the whole street to let off their passengers. Fortunately puro close calls lang, but marami na akong dinaanan na nasalpukan...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I hate those dang buses too! I almost got sideswiped last Friday night around 11 pm at Edsa near Estrella going towards Cubao. It was a non-aircon city bus but I forgot the name. White color. Traffic was at an average of 70-80 kph when the bus overtook me. It was on the innermost lane (duh?!), while I was on the adjacent lane. There was a slow moving car in front of it and without signaling, the bus abruptly swerved towards my lane to overtake the car. Good thing I was extremely focused so that even before its right wheel was able to cross the demarcation line, I managed to blast my horn, which caused it to hesitate and went back to its lane. I also braked a bit so that I'd have more distance from him. However, my lane was really much faster than his so that I eventually caught up with him. With no regard to the safety of anyone, he swerved again, this time forcefully so that I was forced to play with braking and sliding to my right (while keeping an eye on the vehicles on my right). He missed my by a couple of inches.

Can I bash his head please with no legal ramifications? Please?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    A bus actually hit the side of my vehicle two weeks ago. Nag uunahan yan sila para sa pasahero kahit puno na. Quota system kasi. Sigaw nga ng mga pasahero niya e "swapang kasi". The case has been filed in the small claims court even if the damage is minor (parang 3K cost ng repair). Mas malaki loss niya sa istorbo at pinababa ko lahat pasahero niya. But thats not the point. Matuto sila mag drive ng tama.
    Indeed. sumbong mo sa ltfrb which is usually written on the bus with its franchise number

Quote Originally Posted by tachyon View Post
    what do you mean BOOM?

maybe this is the solution to the edsa problem. just shoot 'em like animals and don't bother if justice gets served or not. we peace-loving drivers just turn the blind eye whenever we hear stories about bus drives getting shot or killed.
    Yeah, but better yet just throw dead batteries on them yung 9volt

Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    You should try the buses along Quezon Ave-Espana, they don't stay on their lane. They even occupy the left lane and block the whole street to let off their passengers. Fortunately puro close calls lang, but marami na akong dinaanan na nasalpukan...
    hagisan mo na battery sa bintana, sabi ni Sam YG haha

Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    I hate those dang buses too! I almost got sideswiped last Friday night around 11 pm at Edsa near Estrella going towards Cubao. It was a non-aircon city bus but I forgot the name. White color. Traffic was at an average of 70-80 kph when the bus overtook me. It was on the innermost lane (duh?!), while I was on the adjacent lane. There was a slow moving car in front of it and without signaling, the bus abruptly swerved towards my lane to overtake the car. Good thing I was extremely focused so that even before its right wheel was able to cross the demarcation line, I managed to blast my horn, which caused it to hesitate and went back to its lane. I also braked a bit so that I'd have more distance from him. However, my lane was really much faster than his so that I eventually caught up with him. With no regard to the safety of anyone, he swerved again, this time forcefully so that I was forced to play with braking and sliding to my right (while keeping an eye on the vehicles on my right). He missed my by a couple of inches.

Can I bash his head please with no legal ramifications? Please?
    Throw used up batteries! Just do it! Then report to LTFRB hot line =]]

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAJ View Post
    Indeed. sumbong mo sa ltfrb which is usually written on the bus with its franchise number

Yeah, but better yet just throw dead batteries on them yung 9volt

hagisan mo na battery sa bintana, sabi ni Sam YG haha

Throw used up batteries! Just do it! Then report to LTFRB hot line =]]
    Problema lang kapag binalik sayo LOL! Dent yan for sure.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Mga duwag naman mga yan. One time may bus nasagi side mirror ko, hinarang ko bus at binabaan ko. Pinapababa ko yung driver ayaw naman. Yung konduktor ang bumaba nagmamaka-awa.

Ayaw ko naman manakit pero minsan gusto ko barilin gulong nila- pero syempre hirap mag aim pag umaandar, hehe, kaya maski body ng bus pwede na. Buti napipigilan ko sarili ko.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
A bus nearly sideswiped me just in front of Glorietta