New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Read about this incident first over at PinoyExchange.

From the posts of the forumers, it seems bading nga siya. However, a forumer, who claimed that he is a member of the DFP Employees Union said that they are now initiating moves to file a case against Boyet Fajardo.

Mukhang madaling na-intimidate yung mga managers sa DFP. Dapat diyan, i-ban na sa premises yung hinayupak na baklang yun. Hindi kaya tatay niya si Joaquin Fajardo?

Here's a pic:

Last edited by Galactus; March 20th, 2009 at 11:56 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    question sa mga tsikoters, kung andoon kayo that time at nakita niyo na ganun ang ginagawa niya. will you intervene? and tell him na mali yun ginagawa niya?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^yep. i'l tell the cashier not to oblige...kneeling down? ano siya simbahan?

ako na bahala sa cashier pag i fire siya...hehehe. andiyan si Sir TP...mag probono yan. hehehehe.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    question sa mga tsikoters, kung andoon kayo that time at nakita niyo na ganun ang ginagawa niya. will you intervene? and tell him na mali yun ginagawa niya?
    hmmm. personally, since may supposedly 'person of authority' na dun, like yung manager and guards, i wouldn't intervene directly. but i would definitely tell the manager to not let his cashier kneel. not even in our courts do we let that kind of humiliation happen.

di ko kakausapin or icoconfront si boyet fajardo directly kasi wala siya sa sarili. it's hard to explain to a deranged and irrational person. lalo lang magkakagulo.

IMO lang

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I was there and overheard the entire exchange, I would have loudly called him out asking why is he making a big frakkin' issue of something the cashiers need to do in every card transaction?

And then loudly express a side comment about "money can buy a lot of things but it can't buy you proper class".

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^I thought about that as well. I really felt like strangling the guy as I was watching the video but if I were there I'd probably be too surprised to react. I thought incidents like that could only happen in the movies. I wouldn't confront him because it would make him even more angry. Baka lalo pang mag scandalo. I'll just comfort the cashier.

May nabasa akong isang comment "diyos lang ang niluluhuran".
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 20th, 2009 at 12:18 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Kung lalaki ung cashier baka siya pa ang mag "kneel down"

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by a3n3as View Post
    :rofl01:

hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    kawawa naman yung cashier...yan dapat ang tuunan nang pansin nang mga taga Human Rights..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i woudn't intervene personally and just mind my own business but i would watch whats goin on and if he tries to confront me for watching like" ano tinitingin tingin mo dyan?"

he'll surelly get a hostile respond from me

Quote Originally Posted by a3n3as View Post
    haha
    Last edited by kenzie; March 20th, 2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: finished or not finished pass ur papers ...slow connection

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Boyet Fajardo makes an employee at Duty Free Mall kneel w/ video