New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Who the heck is this guy anyway??? This makes me so furious. If there's one thing that I really hate, it's people who feel that they are above everyone else.

He may have money but he could never buy class.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Here, I found lots of sites in the net with what he did. I found this site that is petitioning to boycott all of his works plus his contact info. Someone is gonna get a handful of angry reactions from people.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petition...ttboyetfajardo

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    sus yabang naman nun.... baka naman mas maganda yun cashier sa kanya kaya naimbyerna ang lola mo hehehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Who the heck is this guy anyway??? This makes me so furious. If there's one thing that I really hate, it's people who feel that they are above everyone else.

He may have money but he could never buy class.
    that's exactly my question as well

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    that's exactly my question as well
    same question here, who the hell is he? i never heard his name from anyone, kahit sa mga showbiz chismis hindi ko naririnig pangalan nito.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sino ba yan? meorn ba nakapag save nun video? parang inalis na eh...I want to attche the video and send it to all media outfit...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?...e01_oct24_2005

20 years in fashion

On Sept. 1, 1980, he opened his first shop on Banaue street in Quezon City as a bid to join the big names in the made-to-order industry at 17 and a college sophomore (at UST, where he was majoring in Fine Arts).

Boyet Fajardo believed that he had what it takes to make it in fashion alongside the more established names like Ben Farrales.

It was a bold and brave step for him to take. Boyet had no experience in fashion design. His only association with it was the fact that his mother had been a seamstress—and, of course, the years that he’d spent apprenticing for the bigger, more famous designers. Eventually, he mustered enough guts to try and make it on his own.

After several years, however, it became clear to Boyet that his fortunes lay in a different direction. He was making enough money to pay his rent and daily expenses, but not much else. He wanted more.

So in 1988, he packed up the shop, left Manila and flew to Singapore, to work for Tenemac, an export firm that made ready-to-wear clothes for a top retail brand. It took him five years to realize that this was where his calling lay.

Today, Boyet is one of the biggest names in RTW. His Boyet Fajardo line is carried in all Robinsons stores—there are about 20 of them all over Metro Manila and in the provinces—and the Landmark. His clothes are targeted at larger women whom he feels have been neglected in favor of their smaller, more petite counterparts. Since making the big shift from couture clothes to RTW, Boyet has realized just how neglected this sector of the fashion market is.

Thus, he has devoted himself to coming up with clothes for big women. His creations, which are very reasonably priced (prices can go to as low as P399 for blouses, and P799 for a blouse-and-skirt set) lean more toward the classic and elegant look without trying to make the wearer look old. Boyet has brought his 20 years of experience in fashion to bear on the clothes that he makes. Rather than overload his clothes with details, he goes for the simple and classic look.
    He has truly come a long way. Now, Boyet Fajardo can truly be called a success. He has become both an artistic and financial success. In fact, he recently had his new office-cum-residence located in Valle Verde, officially blessed. The house, which has a large garden, is doted with Boyet’a favorite antiques and paintings. He also recently bought a house in nearby Acropolis, which will be blessed on Nov. 28, a blessing that will be attended by many of Boyet’s longtime clients and friends.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^sino pala siya?

i think he needs a good publicist

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    kulang lang sa pansin ang baklang yan...makakahanap din ng katapat yan...pana panahon lang yan.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Is he gay? I think everyone does not know him. His name even sounds pang-kontrabida. Kung ako dun sa cashier, sinuntok ko na yun sa face.

Ano sya DIOS?

I hate Boyet Fajardo! Grrrr!!!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Boyet Fajardo makes an employee at Duty Free Mall kneel w/ video