New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    eto naman photo sa EDSA-Pasong Tamo just before you get up on the Magallanes flyover.

buses take their time waiting for passengers from pasong tamo. they occupy two lanes thus creating a bottleneck at the foot of the flyover. they ignore the MMDA enforcers.

i think bayani fernando should let binay have his MAPSA enforcers (yellow boys) handle the traffic in that area. takot lang ng mga driver sa yellow boys.

mga bwisit na bus drivers!!!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    diba me concrete island na dyan to separate the buses?
    weird thing is, yung mga tao sa kalsada pa din nagaantay kaya hindi na pumapasok yung mga bus. ayun, 2 lanes na lang natira

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    alam ko to. Bad trip to. Kinuhanan ko nga to ng video nun, kaso hindi ko rin sinend sa mmda. Kahit linggo nagcacause yan ng traffic.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i encountered that traffic also pag galing ako ng glorietta makati, madalas nga from sm makati hanggang dyan sa pasong tamo ang traffic, matagal na nangyayari ito pero until now di pa din nasosolve. pero pag lampas mo dyan sobrang maluwag na..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    coming from ayala avenue or pasay road going to edsa extension or slex at night, this area gives me nightmares. parang dinededma ito ng mga mmda enforcers eh, and they are allowing the buses to occupy another lane that should be originally be for private vehicles.

paglampas mo dito, biglang luwag. and imho, sometimes, the tail-end of this traffic sometimes reaches up to guadalupe.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The enforcers here are just waiting for cars that will swerve from the inner lanes to the lane going to SLEX and those going to pasong tamo. Raket nila yan dyan sa lugar na yan.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by danesjr View Post
    weird thing is, yung mga tao sa kalsada pa din nagaantay kaya hindi na pumapasok yung mga bus. ayun, 2 lanes na lang natira
    This is a problem which we have to face due to our existing laws... We cant blame the people for doing so...

See this link... might as well not blame the pedestrians nor the bus drivers.

http://www.up.edu.ph/upforum.php?issue=15&i=119

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by danesjr View Post
    or probably it's the other way around, hindi na pumapasok mga bus dun sa bus lanes, kaya ang mga tao dun na lang naghihintay sa kalsada.

mga hinayupak talaga mga bus drivers dyan. kahit linggo, sobra pa rin ang trapik. lalong hinayupak mga enforcers na naka-assign dyan

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    or probably it's the other way around, hindi na pumapasok mga bus dun sa bus lanes, kaya ang mga tao dun na lang naghihintay sa kalsada.

mga hinayupak talaga mga bus drivers dyan. kahit linggo, sobra pa rin ang trapik. lalong hinayupak mga enforcers na naka-assign dyan
    yup pwede din.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Roark View Post
    This is a problem which we have to face due to our existing laws... We cant blame the people for doing so...

See this link... might as well not blame the pedestrians nor the bus drivers.

http://www.up.edu.ph/upforum.php?issue=15&i=119
    so let's just blame everybody? because nobody wants to follow simple rules?

bottleneck at EDSA-Pasong Tamo to Pasay